Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Model S Battery Extended Service Plans from 057 Technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3/Y batteries can now be used for solar storage with HV inverters, thanks to this awesome open source project:

I build and sell controller kits that are pre-wired for Tesla batteries.
Sounds like a very useful and fun project. You might want to look into a vendor membership upgrade and start your own thread here on TMC.

Thank you but it’s not something I want to do on a large scale nor do I want to advertise it. I build the kits only to include them in batteries that I sell. Join the Discord group for that project to learn how to build the controller yourself if you find it interesting.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Thank you but it’s not something I want to do on a large scale nor do I want to advertise it. I build the kits only to include them in batteries that I sell. Join the Discord group for that project to learn how to build the controller yourself if you find it interesting.
Not really interested in building one myself. I might be interested in buying one. Where can I find out more about your batteries and controller?

I can't imagine why anyone would tag this with a disagree. Maybe some people like to spend hours searching through forums. Not me.
Hours? click the name, click the number within the ‘messages’ section, see threads, click the one you want to see.

😂😂😂hours. 💀 “Post your new thread that has nothing to do with 057, inside of the 057 thread so I can find it better”

Hours? click the name, click the number within the ‘messages’ section, see threads, click the one you want to see.

😂😂😂hours. 💀 “Post your new thread that has nothing to do with 057, inside of the 057 thread so I can find it better”
More simpler than that ... list the new threads. However, there is no shortage of nee threads and can take awhile to find what your looking for if not checked each hour or more. TMC is very very very active.

Speaking of cluttering up this thread with unrelated posts... :rolleyes:

It's common to post a link to a spinoff thread in the original. Anyone watching this one, will get a notification of the new thread with the link. Much easier for all interested than trying to remember to periodically check for new threads by a particular poster ("Who was that again that was talking about interfacing solar inverters to car packs?"), guess which subforum it might have been created in, etc. Plus there's huge swaths of TMC that I have no interest in. If it wound up there, I'd miss it.

When did you purchase the service contract and asked for refund? I thought most CC companies cover fraudulent charges up to 120 days only. Does your CC company helping you to file charges against the owner or are they considering credit your account back after their investigations ?
Purchased the warranty Feb 8, 2022 and mailed off supporting evidence, yesterday. They would be crediting back my account.

Purchased the warranty Feb 8, 2022 and mailed off supporting evidence, yesterday. They would be crediting back my account.
Wow, I'm surprised that they would even entertain a charge back on a two year old charge. And the company you provided information for didn't even exist then. I suspect that if they grant it they are paying it themselves as there is likely no longer an account for them to take money back from.

Wow, I'm surprised that they would even entertain a charge back on a two year old charge. And the company you provided information for didn't even exist then. I suspect that if they grant it they are paying it themselves as there is likely no longer an account for them to take money back from.
I am quite surprised they take it on after two years, most likely the original account has been closed and the bank cannot charge it back, the bank can just write off the amount for the cost of pursuing may actually be higher. Hope it works for for @Chris TX.

When did you purchase the service contract and asked for refund? I thought most CC companies cover fraudulent charges up to 120 days only. Does your CC company helping you to file charges against the owner or are they considering credit your account back after their investigations ?

I think the law requires a minimum of 60 days but most credit card companies go much longer. My citi card is 18 months. Never seen it longer than that, so early '22 might be hard to dispute.