TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Motors Survey for Saint Louis University Research project

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Soleman02, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Soleman02

Soleman02 New Member

Hey everybody, I'm writing a research paper for a marketing class at Saint Louis University and I created this survey to collect some data on Tesla. If you could take it, it would really help me out with my project. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes at the most!

LINK: Tesla Questionnaire

I'm a big Tesla fan and totally support everything they represent! I'm really looking to create a great paper with some awesome data. Thank you so much!

2. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Done. Please post results when complete.

3. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

Done. Takes 2 minutes.

4. ronakasolanki

ronakasolanki New Member

Hey Soleman, I am too working on a research project on Tesla Motors for my University Research Project, need some help as you have already done it. Would it be okay for you to get in touch so that I can use some help from you?

5. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

I started the survey but I think it is silly. For one thing you'll get a lot of bias out of existing Tesla enthusiasts. For another, it asks if I am an investor in Solar City, which hasn't existed for over a year. So I stopped at that point.

6. ronakasolanki

ronakasolanki New Member

Oh, I haven't thought about that. Will need to work on that, if not can you suggest some other research on Tesla? I too am a Tesla enthusiast.

7. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.21.9

Yeah. Several of the questions concerning Solar City would've made sense a couple years ago, but they were acquired by Tesla in 2016.

8. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Well that's because this post is from 2016.

• Informative x 1
  9. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.21.9

OMG! You are correct! lol. It popped up as a new post and I didn't bother to look to see if it was from 2 years ago! :eek:

I hate how subscribed threads jump to the beginning instead of most recent if it's been x number of days.

• Funny x 1