Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Official Model 3 Delivery Estimator Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First day reservation, Colorado owner. Originally, I think my dates matched @FreeOfPge 's and I mentioned them to everyone at the event for the grand opening of the Tesla Littleton store last Saturday. Later that evening or early Sunday, I noticed that all of my dates had moved up by 1-2 months so now the schedules show Oct-Dec 2017, Dec-Feb 2018 and May-July 2018.

I called Tesla this morning and was told that while my 'My Tesla' page shows both Model S [owner] & Model 3 [reservation] there could be a backside problem causing incorrect information pushing to that page.

He sent a request to check for issues and said the page will likley be updated to reflect the same Oct - Dec date that others are seeing within four days.

Is anyone else seeing a generic Model 3 info screen rather than seeing a timeline that was previously provided? I used to see a timeline, now I'm seeing this on my account page, rather than a 3-month window:

Designed to attain the highest safety ratings in every category, Model 3 achieves 220 miles of range while starting at only $35,000 before incentives. Model 3 deliveries are beginning in the US based on whether you are an employee, if you own a Tesla, and when you placed your reservation, and will continue by country.

Is anyone else seeing a generic Model 3 info screen rather than seeing a timeline that was previously provided? I used to see a timeline, now I'm seeing this on my account page, rather than a 3-month window:

Designed to attain the highest safety ratings in every category, Model 3 achieves 220 miles of range while starting at only $35,000 before incentives. Model 3 deliveries are beginning in the US based on whether you are an employee, if you own a Tesla, and when you placed your reservation, and will continue by country.

Prepare the drying fields, for we shall harvest the flood of tears to follow and sell the salt from them.

Strange, I just checked thanks to this thread and I still have the (same) 3 different 3 month windows....
upload_2017-10-24_16-0-29.png

(yes I know I reserved late, exact timing of a house purchase mandated not spending that 1k on the 31st. I would say i regret it, but house matters more than car, and the real estate market here is completely insane (thanks amazon) - for example offers of ~4x model 3's over asking still not being the best offer on a house on the market for 3 days)

Strange, I just checked thanks to this thread and I still have the (same) 3 different 3 month windows....
View attachment 255973

(yes I know I reserved late, exact timing of a house purchase mandated not spending that 1k on the 31st. I would say i regret it, but house matters more than car, and the real estate market here is completely insane (thanks amazon) - for example offers of ~4x model 3's over asking still not being the best offer on a house on the market for 3 days)

I'm in Denver (reserved late as well) and now showing these exact timelines. I must have hit the site at a time when it wasn't showing estimates for a bit as others have pointed out. Glad that it's showing timelines again.