Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like second batch of invitations is going out!

Second round of invitations coming 16 days after the first. Next step in the process is finding out how big this next batch of invites will be. First batch in November was about 25% per the owners poll. The size of the next batch versus this batch provides insight into the production ramp.

RT

Reactions: Oil Freedom
This California owner of a 2014 Model S and 2016 Model X has received zero invites to configure.

Yeah something's messed up. A good friend who was in line and has owned the same S the entire time hasn't gotten his invite yet either… so much for "one priority reservation per car" I guess?

Oh well. It is what it is, I'm not gonna stress about it any more.

• Funny
Reactions: JenniferQ
Owner in CA with 1 Model S and 2 Model 3 reservations. Just got my SECOND reservation to configure. Already configured my first Model 3 on 11/22.

Wow.
Don't want to make it sound like I'm not incredibly happy for you, but the Model 3 info page explicitly stated that one Model S only entitles you to one priority reservation. The other one was supposed to have the same priority as a non-owner.

Don't want to make it sound like I'm not incredibly happy for you, but the Model 3 info page explicitly stated that one Model S only entitles you to one priority reservation. The other one was supposed to have the same priority as a non-owner.
Unfortunately I don’t control the process :(

But yes it is weird. Not ordering a second one now for sure.

Don't go grumpy on us ohmman, I would hate to have to report you to the moderator!

But seriously, how far back in the line were you? It looks like maybe owners who waited in line are getting the invites first...

I reserved online, so it's not really a surprise aside from the fact that a single S owner got two invites.

I'm not grumpy! I'll probably defer just because I love you all so much and want you to have your cars sooner.