Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla releases big, new software update with Disney+, Car Wash Mode, remain connected to wifi, and more - 2021.24.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this update this morning. No Disney+ for us here in Australia either. I think it has something to do with the fact that the mobile data provider Tesla use for connectivity in Australia has a deal with Netflix to provide free bandwidth over there network for them but doesn’t have the same deal with Disney+ so it’s not included.

A LOT of people (not just you) seem to be confusing firmware "2021.24.X.X" with firmware "2021.12.24.X".

You dont have the new firmware talked about in this thread yet. The biggest problem (in my opinion anyway) is the website electrek, which a lot of times rushes to be "first" without properly vetting things they say sometimes. They said "rolling out" as if it was rolling out when they posted it, because they are trying to drive clicks to their website, not caring about timeliness or even accuracy at some points.

I wont go to that website because they do this, because it ends up doing exactly what is seen in this thread, where everyone is like "Its announced, where is it???????????????????" as if tesla itself had announced something.
On the other hand it was released, they didn’t just make it up.