Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla remotely fixes my car while on a road trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Presuming some of us don’t want to watch a video for likely 15 seconds of reading, could you summarise please? ;)
V9 has a big problem with camera alignment it seems. This causes the auto lane change to be disabled.
I'm guessing it's the same issue as with the original AP2 roll out, where I had to go 4 times to service center to re-align the cameras. Right now they were able to remotely reset the entire AP system and recalibrate the cameras. It did the trick for a while. But it's not gone. Several other have the same issue, so it's not only my car

V9 has a big problem with camera alignment it seems. This causes the auto lane change to be disabled.
I'm guessing it's the same issue as with the original AP2 roll out, where I had to go 4 times to service center to re-align the cameras. Right now they were able to remotely reset the entire AP system and recalibrate the cameras. It did the trick for a while. But it's not gone. Several other have the same issue, so it's not only my car
Thanks. Now that definitely seems worthwhile watching :)

Reactions: aikisteve