Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software 2019.16.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you send bug reports?
Tap the microphone icon at the lower left corner of your screen, say “bug report, __ ____ __.” The underscore is whatever glitch you have noticed. So, you would say: “bug report, false alarm emergency lane departure warning.” Your car will thank you and pretend that it is sending the bug alert to Tesla Motors (snark).

Tap the microphone icon at the lower left corner of your screen, say “bug report, __ ____ __.” The underscore is whatever glitch you have noticed. So, you would say: “bug report, false alarm emergency lane departure warning.” Your car will thank you and pretend that it is sending the bug alert to Tesla Motors (snark).
Haha. OK Cool. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing, but I believe the hills where I live in the Hudson Valley in NY are a better test. In particular, my Model 3 (w/ 2019.16.2) has trouble when the road curves just after the crest of a hill. It often can’t see the curve until getting to the top of the hill, at which point it can’t usually make the sharp curve right afterwards. Someday I hope it will be smart enough to either learn from other Teslas driving these roads the proper speed at which to take these tricky curves, or intelligently infer via map and topography data that it needs to slow down for an upcoming curve that the sensors can’t yet see on their own.

Any SR+ owners updated to 2019.16.3.2 yet?

I've noticed both 2019.16.2 and 2019.16.3 updating to 2019.16.3.2 on TeslaFi tonight.

If there are other SR+ owners with 2019.16.3.2 right now, we can be reasonably sure that the "Advanced Software Update Preference" toggle is somewhat of a placebo... I've been on Advanced since receiving 2019.16.2.

2019.16.3.2 became available for my SR+ this morning. Installed the update about an hour later. I have no idea what exactly changed.

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
Thanks for sharing, but I believe the hills where I live in the Hudson Valley in NY are a better test. In particular, my Model 3 (w/ 2019.16.2) has trouble when the road curves just after the crest of a hill. It often can’t see the curve until getting to the top of the hill, at which point it can’t usually make the sharp curve right afterwards. Someday I hope it will be smart enough to either learn from other Teslas driving these roads the proper speed at which to take these tricky curves, or intelligently infer via map and topography data that it needs to slow down for an upcoming curve that the sensors can’t yet see on their own.
I am surprised that it doesn’t use at lease some input from the map info for something like that

Here is the car both getting on the highway and off the highway on two very curved ramps.

Suggestion.

Vertical Video.jpg