Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a bit of a worry. Using the 8A tail on my UMC. The current setting under the charge limit is 16A!
IMG_8564.jpeg

😂 I doubt it would go over 8 seeing that shows as the maximum. You could try 9 or 10amp without much worry to see as the powerpoint is rated for that anyway and the charger is good for 32.

Interesting also, mine doesn’t show the charge km/hr next to the voltage like yours does. Weird

1D1A4BBE-4CC7-4086-9D07-4917124B08BA.png

Thanks @ZeeDoktor , I was thinking about lane keeping across intersections, phantom braking and automatic lane changes.
I haven't had any phantom braking events in a while - but I haven't driven long distance in a much longer while - like most of us in Oz I suspect. I never had much of a phantom braking problem in and around Sydney - probably because there's always other cars in front that factor into the braking equation. Lane keeping across intersections is regularly (and still) getting upset when lines go away. The latest update did reset my ALC preferences though - so perhaps something has changed.

Reactions: Hairyman
The phantom braking is a funny one. A work colleague and myself picked up our M3 SR+ on the same day. He bought FSD, I didn’t. He complained a lot about phantom braking and mentioned it can even brake from shadows. I’ve had nothing like what he mentioned let alone at any shadows.
Cyclists or pedestrians are nightmarish in mine for phantom braking but I keep my foot on the accelerator to avoid it and all is good. Aside from above I rarely get any phantom braking events either.

Reactions: Hairyman
The phantom braking is a funny one. A work colleague and myself picked up our M3 SR+ on the same day. He bought FSD, I didn’t. He complained a lot about phantom braking and mentioned it can even brake from shadows. I’ve had nothing like what he mentioned let alone at any shadows.
Cyclists or pedestrians are nightmarish in mine for phantom braking but I keep my foot on the accelerator to avoid it and all is good. Aside from above I rarely get any phantom braking events either.
No one outside of Beta should notice any difference on AP if they have purchased FSD.

Could be you got a car with no radar and they have radar.