Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He said, let's apply this and it should fix it up and yep the LTE is back and running now.
1682652703707.png

Reactions: Hairyman
I also have 2023.12.1.1 on the way.

In the release notes, 2023.12 shows all the new features as listed previously, and 2023.12.1.1 shows "minor improvements and bug fixes", suggesting the reason a lot of us didn't receive earlier 2023.12.x versions is because they identified an issue in the early rollout.

Reactions: Hungry Mile
Upgrading from 2023.2.12, unsurprisingly download took a while.
Mine installed 2023.12.1.1 yesterday and today I drove it with a loaded trailer for a total of 200 km mostly on motorway. I was surprised to find I made it home with 2% (after driving the home leg at 90km/h. I started with 67%.
I know trailer driving means higher energy usage but the question is, has anybody noticed higher energy usage since the update?

Mine is downloading 2023.12.1.1 at the moment.
Nothing for me; still on 2023.2.12, along with about 24% of similar configuration cars in Australia on TeslaFi.

I wonder what is so chronically bad with any of the later firmware versions that such a large cohort of cars haven’t been moved to anything newer than 2023.2.12 for so long (63 days for my car with no newer firmware versions being made available to it, and I would assume just as long for the rest of that 24% of similar cars).

I just updated to 2023.12.1.1 this morning. I was keen to try out he British English voice recognition option but I don't seem to have the option. When I open the controls-display-voice recognition language setting for this it only has "English" as an option. Is anyone actually seeing the "British English" option?

I just updated to 2023.12.1.1 this morning. I was keen to try out he British English voice recognition option but I don't seem to have the option. When I open the controls-display-voice recognition language setting for this it only has "English" as an option. Is anyone actually seeing the "British English" option?
I think it’s only the navigation voice recognition. Why there’s a difference I have no idea.

The Navigation Voice Language is for what it uses to speak the navigation instructions. I have only 2 choices, "American English" or "British English", I think it was always like that. The release notes specifically say "Voice Recognition Language" and point you to Controls-Display-Voice Recognition Langage. So can I take it that you aren't seeing the "British English" either? Maybe the American developers think that Australian's wouldn't have a need for "British English".