Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is annoying. It should be a secondary pagefeature, not a feature on the primary page in the Tesla App

IMG_2875.jpeg

I hope the devs that did the work on the adaptive high beams aren't the same who worked on the wipers. Given how slow they are to react, the oncoming victim will have been well dazzled before the selective dimming.
To be fair.. the auto high beams were pretty crap at first (there is a Bjorn Nyland video of him demonstrating this), but they fixed it relatively quickly.

To be fair.. the auto high beams were pretty crap at first (there is a Bjorn Nyland video of him demonstrating this), but they fixed it relatively quickly.
I would not call it "relatively quickly" unless you compare them to the still partially flakey auto wipers... On my Model 3 the auto high beams were totally useless crap for a couple of years before they started slowly improving it. It has been reasonably good for the past 1-2 years now for auto high beam. Wipers seem to come and go and are still way worse than my C class Merc had from year 2000, though at current 2024.2.7 they seem back to the level they were last year with occasional mis-wipe or slow streak.

I've been happy with the auto highbeams since purchase in Jun 23

I've noticed that a scheduled departure preconditioning now also starts a charging session when charger is plugged in. This is in situations where charging was previously manually stopped below a set charge limit. This has not happened before

The settings:
Scheduled departure preconditioning 1530hrs
Scheduled charge off
Off peak charging off
Charge limit 50% but manually stopped at 33%.
Wall connector plugged in at 3 phase 5A current limit.

Guys, I can't get my UMC charger update the firmware on 10/15A tails (so they will to 10/15A instead of 8/13 :). Getting below error in the log every time its trying
1000008128.jpg

Raised support case and they are saying " it's a known characteristic with vehicle software 2023.20 or newer that is causing UMC updates to fail".
I thought it was mentioned as fixed in some latest car firmware? Just can't find a proof. Anyone can point me out to ane release notes or something?

Cheers

Guys, I can't get my UMC charger update the firmware on 10/15A tails (so they will to 10/15A instead of 8/13 :). Getting below error in the log every time its trying
View attachment 1027698

Raised support case and they are saying " it's a known characteristic with vehicle software 2023.20 or newer that is causing UMC updates to fail".
I thought it was mentioned as fixed in some latest car firmware? Just can't find a proof. Anyone can point me out to ane release notes or something?

Cheers

My understanding is that you can't do the update using a highland (haven't ready anywhere that its been fixed in latest firmware update).

Reactions: AlexPotter