Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes...and I hope it runs everywhere, every 100 miles! (But I don't think that will happen). Likewise, I don't think north of Boston will come quite in the first round. Maybe in a year?

After a couple of years (depending on construction cost and utilization rates) Tesla could have Superchargers every 100-150 miles. They might space them at those distances starting where they have the most reservations and expanding towards popular vacation spots such as Las Vegas, San Diego, Seattle, Chicago, Washington D.C. and Miami. From there they could work inward following the interstate until they've covered most of America.

Maybe those twisted support columns are preformed/precast metal/fiberglass/plastic shapes and can be skinned onto the steel support poles.

If that's the case they could have one in the middle of the design center for show.

Or maybe a scale model.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. My vote would be for full size at the event, not a scale model...