Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried my best to export the blown up map I have into small chucks that I could upload here. It's much higher quality locally on my PC because my PSD file is 360MB. The toughest part when exported to compressed images is loss of quality but as long as the general location is visible thats fine I guess. basically I overlayed and aligned the supercharger map on top of a high res google map. I think most of the locations are almost spot on give or take a few mile radius. I'm not sure how these will be rendered in everyone's browser but for me, I have to expand each image or open each one in a new tab to get the larger image using the actual pixels of the image.

Untitled_Panorama4_01.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_02.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_03.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_04.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_05.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_06.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_07.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_08.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4_09.jpg

fischca-

Thanks for that shot in Germany. If anybody is by that location is able to take a picture of the placard on the supercharger cabinet that lists it's model number, electrical ratings, etc... and is willing to post here, I'd be interested.

Thanks...

On TM. Supercharger under construction in St. Augustine FL. 2700 State Road 16, Suite 200, St. Augustine, FL 32092. ……. Awaiting photos.

as I noted at the TM forum, St Augustine location is only 63 miles from the Port Orange super chargers. Doesn't make much sense to me, other than making the Savannah to Fla run from the north.

Would have preferred to hear some news re any progress at the Lake City (I-10 and I-75 intersection) location.

as I noted at the TM forum, St Augustine location is only 63 miles from the Port Orange super chargers. Doesn't make much sense to me, other than making the Savannah to Fla run from the north.

Would have preferred to hear some news re any progress at the Lake City (I-10 and I-75 intersection) location.

I agree. My main issue is that this 170 mile gap remains as time progresses on the main supercharging map. This route is too popular for such a large gap.

I agree. My main issue is that this 170 mile gap remains as time progresses on the main supercharging map. This route is too popular for such a large gap.

It would be nice if TM could roll out the SCs at the most strategic places first. I suspect finding land, dealing with local land use issues and getting appropriate contractors has more to do with the roll out timing/schedule.

Greenwich, CT - Merritt Parkway North/South Update!

All - I finally decided to swing by the service areas on the Merritt Parkway in Greenwich, CT to check the progress... Unfortunately not much seems to be happening and the Superchargers seem to be about 50% (or more) complete. There are 4 charging bays on each side of the parkway.

Here are some pictures (finally!)....

Merritt Parkway North Service Plaza:
IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1762.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg

Merritt Parkway South Service Plaza:
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg

Aaron