Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla to cease RHD production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
News overnight that Tesla is ceasing RHD production and withdrawing from RHD markets globally.

Lots of questions: Will they retain the super chargers, and for how long? What EV brand will we switch to? Our cars now collectors items? Maybe they will switch to a centre drive setup like the McLaren F1? I know Muskie has one in his collection.
Link?

Reactions: GreenT
News overnight that Tesla is ceasing RHD production and withdrawing from RHD markets globally.

Lots of questions: Will they retain the super chargers, and for how long? What EV brand will we switch to? Our cars now collectors items? Maybe they will switch to a centre drive setup like the McLaren F1? I know Muskie has one in his collection.
Was this a Voltswagen press release?

What's next? The US moves to metric?
The U.S.A. should make a deal with the rest of the world. Make English the official international language, and in exchange the U.S.A. will officially switch to the metric system and encourage any other holdouts to as well. It's past time for the U.S. to switch to metric and past time for an international language to be made official (so we can finally have an international standard for human communication). It's a big ask to convert the entire U.S. to metric and make all the entitled brats here get comfortable with it, and many things like programming languages are already primarily geared towards English, so seems like a reasonable deal to me.

• Love
Reactions: GreenT