Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cruse is starting a safety driver based ride service in the Sunset district of San Francisco.

Slashdot has a comment referencing a TechCrunch article.

Cruise Begins Driverless Testing In San Francisco - Slashdot

Sure seems a lot of ink being spent on Tesla alternative all of a sudden - from competitors to competing technologies.

*TESLA CAN CONTINUE LOGGING AT GERMAN SITE, COURT RULES: DPA

Key to this is that the court rejected the urgent application by the environmentalists to stop the clearing. The court held the initial grant for tree felling as lawful.

I'm just amazed that NABU (Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union) and Grüne Liste (environmentalist network) are completely ignoring the reforestation commitments by Tesla. Typical posturing by these lobbyists who should be 100% on the side of Tesla and everything Tesla stands for: accelerating the transition to sustainable transportation.

I hate lobbyists.

Tesla Gets Downgrade From Long-Term Bull Pierre Ferragu, Analyst Says Time To Book Profits

Tesla Gets Downgrade From Long-Term Bull Pierre Ferragu, Analyst Says Time To Book Profits
"By 2025, Ferragu expects the Elon Musk-led company to be in what he terms hypergrowth. By the following year, he foresees Tesla shipping 2.8 million vehicles a year, which is 500,000 more than what it shipped in 2020."

Something is wrong with that. "By the following year" I assume means 2026? 2.8 million vehicles is definitely in the ballpark (maybe a bit low). But it's 2.3 million cars more than the 500,000 it shipped in 2020. Methinks some precis action mixed with some confusion at Yahoo created that sentence.

08:00 a.m. Whistle: Thu, 10 Dec 2020

Comment: "Fossils pounce at 7:00 AM in pre-market"

TSLA share price: $577.00 -27.48 -4.54%

Volume: 1,391,542 shares (Heavy)

TSLA.2020-12-10.08-00.png

Cheers!

Astonishingly, I starting to believe this is Doordash and Airbnb money flowing out of TSLA. These poor millennials are gonna get smoked when this thing pops. Were they just not quite old enough in 2008 to be impacted in the markets?

Ah well. Any chance calls become reasonable today? I doubt it. Maybe I'll buy the 7 or 8 more shares I can afford.

Time to shake the sofa again today, see what I can come up with some more shares.

The question is pre-market purchase, or wait to see MMD? Thoughts? Suggestions?

EDIT - macro events:
1) weeks unemployment - worse than predicted
2) COVID - cases continue to rise
3) FDA meets this afternoon to consider EUA for Pfizer and Moderna vaccines - could be a major juice event to the market if they are approved

EDIT2 - clarification on #3 - the panel that recommends to the FDA meets today. The FDA decision for EUA is not expected before Friday.

Last edited: