Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that does not answer the question. However, on balance I am quite confident that TE will be profitable for the full year 2021 and may well be profitable in each quarter. There are numerous not-yet-disclosed elements, all of which seem likely to be positive contributors.

When you step back and look at how Tesla is pushing into markets like residential solar, and compare it to everyone else......it's mind-blowing how different their tactics are. And Tesla efforts are built to be sustainable at scale, but make very little financial sense when taken as a static snapshot. Literally everyone else is simply "doing their best" to work in the moment within the legacy business models Tesla scrapped 5 years ago.

2021 should be the inflection point where the marketplace(homeowners) catches up to the Tesla business model and we begin seeing efficiencies. Then we start doubling every year and........ah you people know what happens then.

Meanwhile, no one else has that ability to scale with the market.

Really trying to look at this morning's trading from the "this stock is not manipulated" viewpoint but coming up empty, lol.
It's really, really simple: (once you tear off the public-school bandaid over your eyes)
  • MMs/hedgies are engaged in profitable, routine, naked shortselling (SEC-pwned)
  • Wedgies won't give up their scam easily, nor their prize steer (TSLA)
  • Only when wedgies are FORCED to cover does the SP go up substantially:
    • 2020Q3 share dividend created equity which could not be counterfeited
    • S&P inclusion shifted shares to direct owners (funds) not benefical owners (retail)
    • Large Funds litigate any FTDs; Retail investors don't even know what they don't have
  • Simple: Tesla needs to follow up the next good Earnings Report with a share dividend.
It's as simple as that. Elon, Zach: it's time for the next stock split, gentlemen. TIA.

Cheers!

Break above that trendline and it’s up we go.

1617635678929.png

Moved my 401k to TSLA in 2016-17 after a year in the Model S (I'm slow). Bought land for the agroforestry field station with shares from work and TSLA will provide the infrastructure including 10k m^2 of solar and 1 MWh of battery making us a regional power producer as well. Coffee, cacao, citrus. Also biochar.
Could you share with us your experience with all this, maybe in a dedicated thread?
  1. Agroforestry +
  2. solar generation +
  3. storage
is one of the best thing you can do for the environment right now. I know that many here of TMC are thinking about 2 and 3 (I do).

More than half the Average Daily Volume in 2 hours.

I'm thinking some folks may have taken notice of the P&D data since Friday. Soon, the laggards will get their morning cup of coffee down and their synapses will begin firing throughout the day. Ought to be fun to watch.

Last edited:
It's really, really simple: (once you tear off the public-school bandaid over your eyes)
  • MMs/hedgies are engaged in profitable, routine, naked shortselling (SEC-pwned)
  • Wedgies won't give up their scam easily, nor their prize steer (TSLA)
  • Only when wedgies are FORCED to cover does the SP go up substantially:
    • 2020Q3 share dividend created equity which could not be counterfeited
    • S&P inclusion shifted shares to direct owners (funds) not benefical owners (retail)
    • Large Funds litigate any FTDs; Retail investors don't even know what they don't have
  • Simple: Tesla needs to follow up the next good Earnings Report with a share dividend.
It's as simple as that. Elon, Zach: it's time for the next stock split, gentlemen. TIA.

Cheers!

Teslaquilla dividend. If shorts counterfeit bottle & contents, they'll be up against different kinds of lawyers & the U.S. Food and Drug Administration

If delivery of alcohol not possible, send the bottle and put credit behind the bars at Tesla/SpaceX including Berlin Rave cave.

Alternatively, a dividend of Willy Wonker factory visits/Roadster track time.

Yeah - the highs are getting lower and the lows are getting higher. I reckon it’s going to break one way or the other soon...

We have our answer. Nasdaq continues to power higher and still getting capped. In fact we're dropping as the Nasdaq goes higher. Wall St BS never ceases to amaze me sometimes (mostly in how blatant they are).

I have zero interest in selling my 4/9 Call's at any price under 700 so I'll just sit and wait to see what happens tomorrow and/or Wed. I may end up getting screwed if they actually manage to pin this to 700 for the entire week but oh well, this was just short term lotto money anyways.