Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Easy to keep SP down....until it isn't. Fairly low volume and QQQ is down/flat. I guess MM's are having a hard time finding shares to cover with.

I really hope the float is as tight as I imagine, because it'll make this next few months highly entertaining. If this whale is in fact legit, maybe he's already bought up most of the truly available shares below $1k?

I don't know what's happening..., but I like it!

Lol, "Leo the Lion-hearted". Fight, Fight, Fight! :D

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2021-09-24.10-50.png

Cheers!

That is curious that Elon-Tesla is at a presentation with Ferrari, and of course in Italy. Not usually known as a technology hotspot but definitely well versed in racing cars. Why not have an important technology update in Japan, Germany, Silicon Valley, or a hundred other locations? Could be chance vacay for Elon in Italy or perhaps some partnership with Ferrari? With Tesla's focus on speed of battery line production, economies of scale with decreasing costs and increasing automation, and of course huge demand for batteries, as well as high level work on FSD in both hardware and software, does Elon have time to refine a roadster 2.0 suspension? Perhaps a collaboration with Ferrari?
Stellantis is already deeply involved with Tesla through the EU pooling arrangement made originally by Fiat Chrysler, with Honda added later. It seems reasonable that discussions are proceeding on several topics. John Elkann is rather more influential than might appear since he is a grandson of Gianni Agnelli:
Given the rapid evolution in the Stellantis perspective regarding environmental issues it seems likely that Elon has much to discuss there.
note: consider that I am a fan of both Carlos Tavares and John Elkann since that might bias my view.

Here's How the Semiconductor Chip Shortage Has Impacted Every U.S. Automaker So Far

Interesting article on the impacts of the chips shortage on automakers.

I'm not sure how accurate that article is though?

They state Tesla is pushing out delivery dates due to the chip shortage, but we all know Tesla is producing more cars than ever before currently, and that the delivery dates are pushed out due to DEMAND, not the chip shortage.

If they got Tesla wrong how many of the other auto makers did they get wrong too?

Well we all know they couldn't hold the stock down forever the way they have been doing it, maybe the time to let it run has finally come?

The magic number for the Closing SP is $762.32 which was the Q2 High Close. Have to go back all the way to Q1 Feb 18 for a higher Closing SP.

Wedgies will be keen to deny a such a Close today, because it may signal the start of a buying spree, what with traders establishing bullish positions in the run up to the Q3 P&D report in about a week.

Cheers!

That is curious that Elon-Tesla is at a presentation with Ferrari, and of course in Italy. Not usually known as a technology hotspot but definitely well versed in racing cars. Why not have an important technology update in Japan, Germany, Silicon Valley, or a hundred other locations? Could be chance vacay for Elon in Italy or perhaps some partnership with Ferrari? With Tesla's focus on speed of battery line production, economies of scale with decreasing costs and increasing automation, and of course huge demand for batteries, as well as high level work on FSD in both hardware and software, does Elon have time to refine a roadster 2.0 suspension? Perhaps a collaboration with Ferrari?
According to https://twitter.com/ElonJet Elon has not been to Italy lately. Possibly an online conference?