Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1639160411079.png

Sizeable 0 DTE purchases in TSLA 1010 and 1015 Calls. Lots of idiots buying 950 puts too.

Some hedgies getting hurt if we end above 1020. Let's hope it happens.

Is this an actual photo or sliced together?

I knew it was going to be big, but 'this thing is huge' is right! I've got a reservation but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to want a vehicle that big, regardless of how cool it may be. Just not practical for our family. The Y is a great size. I sure hope they release a 10-20% smaller version in the future.

Mate, we need to have a quiet word. You're on the reservation list for what will be the coolest car of the 21st century and you're hesitating! Driving that car, you'll be Virgil Tracy, Steve Zodiac, and James Bond rolled into one. You'll be the coolest kid on the block, king of the hill, and as if that's not enough, you're a Tesla investor! If you're not good-looking, you will be, if you're a seven stone weakling, you'll be Charles Atlas, and if you're on the lookout for a new partner, they'll be queuing round the block for a ride!

On the other hand, yes, it is very big :)

I think it's clear from the video that it's not. Doesn't rule out frickin' lasers though.

Actually in the picture, the only thing that is clear is that the bottom of the wiper is fixed and that there will be a rotary motion at that location. However, I believe as per the patent that there will be a mix of rotary and linear actuators to make the blade stay vertical and move right to left.

It would me more efficient and less costly to do it this way instead of the way described in the patent.

Mate, we need to have a quiet word. You're on the reservation list for what will be the coolest car of the 21st century and you're hesitating! Driving that car, you'll be Virgil Tracy, Steve Zodiac, and James Bond rolled into one. You'll be the coolest kid on the block, king of the hill, and as if that's not enough, you're a Tesla investor! If you're not good-looking, you will be, if you're a seven stone weakling, you'll be Charles Atlas, and if you're on the lookout for a new partner, they'll be queuing round the block for a ride!

On the other hand, yes, it is very big :)
Can't argue with this!

Actually in the picture, the only thing that is clear is that the bottom of the wiper is fixed and that there will be a rotary motion at that location. However, I believe as per the patent that there will be a mix of rotary and linear actuators to make the blade stay vertical and move right to left.

It would me more efficient and less costly to do it this way instead of the way described in the patent.
If that's the production wiper it will just sweep a quadrant. It's no more complicated than that and probably doesn't need to be for the first generation CT.