Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BULLISH! Two new states! WA State next?

For me, In Pennsylvania, with State Farm, my insurance is only going up about 60 bucks a month. That was a big relief for me, I was braced for much more. What's the typical increase for adding a first new Model Y?

Twice? Dang, Tesla Insurance won't be very successful at rates like that. 😮
They will get some business from people that haven't shopped around and don't realize they are overpaying. A friend of mine was in that situation a hour ago.

I'm disappointed, so far, with Tesla's solar and insurance. If they could get those running as well as automotive, and get customer service improved, it would be incredible to watch opinions change and tsla grow.

So, can I assume this was your handiwork?

View attachment 757845
This X-ray gives me as much questions as the stock price action today.

Why the +3% increase in the morning?
Why not use locking screws in the proximal plate hole?

Why the late day drop at the 1000 maxpain? Why not just hold it at 1000 the whole day? Why not reduce the fibula anatomically and why not use 3 screws proximally in the plate for 6 cortices fixation?

If the stock is being artificially held down to 1000 when there is buying pressure, how high will be the rebound on next week? Why use cerclage on the fibula to devascularize the fracture site if it ain’t reduced anatomically with it?

Each day brings more questions than the last! It is a spiral of endless questions.

Conclusion: Time to buy

Last edited:
The question might be, How quickly will Tesla Insurance assess and adjust to your score?

If it is twice the price, but in ten days goes below Progressive's offer, that might be okay.
In Texas and have FSD. Took some practice to learn the ropes on the safety score. Switched to the insurance and started with a 90. Initial quote near identical to Progressive and that's what I paid month 1 (~$152). Just got the notice about my rate next month...$116. Safety score of 96 and nearly $40 savings in one month.

In Texas and have FSD. Took some practice to learn the ropes on the safety score. Switched to the insurance and started with a 90. Initial quote near identical to Progressive and that's what I paid month 1 (~$152). Just got the notice about my rate next month...$116. Safety score of 96 and nearly $40 savings in one month.
In California without FSD or safety score. 2 teslas and my insurance is 1/2 what I paid at progressive. My parents live near us and Tesla quoted them 2x what they pay for AAA with one model Y. We both have other vehicles on our policy so it’s not apples v apples…but they’re pricing system clearly has a lot of room for improvement.