Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But Aren't there demand problems? How can Tesla sell all the cars they make from all the gigafactories?
Ah, I see what you did there! This is one way to implement the idea suggested by @SOULPEDL
When we want to give the SP a push, we all start posting about Demand Problems and @Krugerrand will have to buy a lot of shares and boost the SP.

Welp, looking at today's sp is like watching a train wreck in slow motion knowing what thestockchannel said. Hoping that his analysis is full of *sugar* right now and none of this is real. Those who were celebrating that his TA was nonsense just got slapped pretty hard.

btw, people need to pay attention to QQQ TA only. Everything else less relevant as we go through this correction.

BULLISH! Two new states! WA State next?

Unless something major has changed this is just Tesla reselling for a 3rd party underwriter, and using vehicle telematics like many others do for rate setting- like in all the other existing states they've done this so far... (except CA for the telematics part, it's still 3rd party underwriting)

It's not nothing, but it's not the high margin first party insurance some folks anticipate will actually be important for Tesla financials in the future-- that product does not exist yet.

Quoted AZ during my lunch. Double what I'm paying through Progressive. I won't be switching.

They beat Tesla to the model 3 subscription. Should be good for some incremental demand and god knows we could use more of that. *runs away