Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I look at this week's price action and compare it to late July/early August 2020 they both look pancakey:

And today's trading did not change this pancake.

So is the days of flatness because of

Randomness? I have a hard time believing that.

A wish to simplify book keeping around split dates? But how?

Money making knowing things might get splitty soon? But this was not known in 2020 and well known in 2022.

A desire to confuse noobs like me?

Reactions: hobbes
Umm, I too saw a bear in my Sequoia trip two weeks ago. Someone tell us what this means?! With my family so didn't want to spend the time to decide if it was just small or a cub that I didn't take a pic.
Why do all you people have to go to a park to see bears? I get them in my backyard.

No Teslas or bears were injured in this after market bear raid.

30 minutes until the Live from Texas starts.

1659646169122.png

Last edited:
Yeah, in the event it wasn't just Equiniti that was deliquent in delivering the dividend shares in Sep 2020. @Chocochip had the same issues with Hargreaves Lansdown (read #197,563 ) and @SebastianR had those issues with Consors, a German broker (read #197,472 ). I recall about a dozen TMC members that reported receiving their shares late.

REMEMBER, by Friday morning, TSLA had gone down over 30%. Those brokers bought legitimate shares on the cheap, and retroactively gave them to their rightful owners. Now, if you don't have the RIGHT to sell, how are you the RIGHTFUL owner?

P.S. You aren't, the Broker owns you. Lawsuit!
Since you called out Hargreaves Lansdown, they warn clients ahead of time that overseas holdings may have delays (see attachment).
There could be delays receiving your dividends as we are unable to credit client accounts with dividends until we have physically received them from CREST.

Attachments

• important-info-overseas-shares(2).pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Informative
Reactions: hacer and Tommy O
Ahaha, no. If you look at the chart again, gas prices peaked during the 2nd week of June, and have been falling throughout the peak Summer holidays driving period.
That was all part of this year's strategy. Ramp the price up very high early, then ease it down over the traveling months to bait the suckers out onto the road. But, end the Summer at a higher point overall, compared to last Summer.

Didn't you get the memo? Oil companies are devious. ;)

/S

This week has a been a masterful show by MM's. Managed to hold the stock in check on the breakout Monday morning until they collapsed volume for the rest of the week........all in the face of a macro rally this week.
No real volume this week. No volume = MM have their way with us. Which, to your point, they masterfully have. I hope the volume picks up tomorrow going forward!