Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What day is the P&D report expected to be out for Q3 / 2022?

@Troy has the historical data in a tweet, &TLDR:
Tesla is expected to release Q3 2022 production and delivery numbers on October 2nd, Sunday. They released it on the 2nd for 10 quarters in a row, 5 of which were on a weekend.

It's Linux Ubuntu, so anything that'll run (or can be ported to) that. But will Tesla allow it? 3rd Party code is fraught with unknown+longterm risks.
This is a technical question, but it doesn't have to "run" on the app, the request to run is sent by the app, it is run in the cloud and the rendered image is sent to the app. So doesn't have to be a native or ported function, but rather a cloud function.

Well that turned southward eastward fast, dang. The entire market just went very red.
... but you should capitalize "Red".

Too many people in work, so consumer-discretionary falls, makes sense, huh? 🤣
...4th Nordstream pipe seems to have sprung a leak:

Shortz think Giga Berlin will be crippled w/o Russian gas to provide Gigapress process heat. Wrong. Tesla has already been building gigacasting inventory onsite (see Tobias' drone vidz), and just yesterday Joe Tegtmeyer showed drone video of 2 new giant die-making machines being installed at Giga Texas.

My bet is Tesla starts making their own replacement dies for the 8 gigapresses already installed in Austin, and runs them flat out w/o sparing accelerated wear & tear on those expensive dies.

Giga Berlin will ramp just fine w/o Russian gas. Shortzes are so gullible...

nin-cow-poop.jpg

Cheers to the Longs!

Last edited:
I always found Gali annoying but he completely lost me (including all respect) that time he clearly yanked the wheel.
His delivery style is just plain annoying and juvenile. And he hypes. Tesla is already doing great and has amazing products, demand, revenue and profits lined up for the next 10 years. There is no need to hype it even more with that delivery style.

His delivery style is just plain annoying and juvenile. And he hypes. Tesla is already doing great and has amazing products, demand, revenue and profits lined up for the next 10 years. There is no need to hype it even more with that delivery style.
You guys should chill about Gali and understand he’s talking to a different audience, the young investors. Elon knows this and obviously appreciates what Gali is doing.

“Ok boomer?” 🙄

/s

To summarize:

The Market: Interest rates rising! Possible recession! Sell!!!

TSLA: We have record sales and profits, and no debt. None of this affects our growth or profits.

The Market: Sell!!! 🤡
After the world is underwhelmed tomorrow, we might be able to pickup shares for 240 on Monday. I'm going to go on record and say 260 for sure.