Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The good news is Tesla has accomplished nothing since December 2020 when we were previously trading at this price. No additional production capacity, demand and production are down, margins are down, and of course share price is down. I think only one of those things is accurate.
I don’t think I’ll ever get over seeing a Forward P/E of 35 be associated with TSLA before 2026 and yet, here we are. In just 5 days, that will be a Forward P/E in the 20’s

I'm certain we rip higher on Monday, but I was forced to sell CC for Jun 2024 against some shares to avoid a margin call. Thanks WS.
We got @StarFoxisDown! saying there will be a 'flash crash' on Monday and @BornToFly saying we rip higher.

I think we will need to consult with "People familiar and close to the matter" on this one.

We got @StarFoxisDown! saying there will be a 'flash crash' on Monday and @BornToFly saying we rip higher.

I think we will need to consult with "People familiar and close to the matter" on this one.
9k=(3).jpg

Nasdaq average is 22.5!
It’s really just mindblowing at this point. The market is effectively pricing a complete collapse of Tesla’s growth. Even if Tesla’s revenue growth slowed to 25%, their earnings growth would still be 50%

I have well over 500k in available margin to use but the macro has me unwilling to make the move. Would be flying way too close to the sun for comfort.

Hard work and long hours makes people tired. Maybe I am mistaken thinking that. The last few years has been a lot harder than normal for Tesla, at least as far as Elon and Drew have been telling us.
Myself and my team worked many 100+ hour weeks and while it is hard work, it is so fulfilling as opposed to tiring.

It is not for everyone that is for sure. Recruiting folks with near unlimited bandwidth is key and they need to know what they are signing up for (proper mindset and expectations). Then, you get folks who are more energized overtime as opposed to 'tired'. Ashok is someone like that. He was, and I believe still, a non-stop thinking machine.

I remember when Tesla earnings were met with a month of buying and SP rising. Now it is basically a 2 year low.

Hahah, not even close. I think your emotions may be affecting your memory. TSLA's 2-yr low is $126.37 on Oct 30, 2020.

Advice? Try to get out and enjoy the weekend. This too shall pass. (and get off margin as soon as you can, you'll feel better able to ride out these periods of disconnect from fundamentals).

Remember: Shortzes want your shares.

Cheers to the Longs!

On days like today, I remind myself that the market will give me exactly what I want from my TSLA investment, it will just be at a time of it's suiting rather than my own and there will be little logic to when it happens! The spring that is now TSLA can stay increasingly tightly wound for plenty of time, but it's going to release someday and when it does it will be magnificent to observe, just as it has been several times over the last 10+ years. Stay strong and HODL all.