Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, I forgot the other terrible news... Tesla is going bankrupt and is desperate for cash, so they raised prices in Denmark in the hopes that customers wouldn't notice they're paying more:

Sorry, but as a Dane I know it just reflects extra taxes, which are applied on EVs in Denmark from January 2023. Not any more money for TSLA.

Its not the math, its the derivatives. Options MMs aren't going to give retail any money when they can print unlimited shares for free (and with no consequences).

Then Put holders want to drive down the SP to force their contracts into the money. It'll all end one day, but right now we're in this rut. The negative news cycle is cheap to create when compared to the profits they make by being short.

View attachment 868410

Shortzes and wedgies pushed the SP down to tag the 10-day Moving Average MA(10). Doing what it takes to keep the T/A traders short narrative alive, while waiting for the FED meeting in Nov.
Yep. I used to argue that with this spring is so coiled, that this game of their's is risky...but they've been doing this so effectively for so long now I can't justify that line anymore. Diamond hands AND lots of patience...

Last edited:
Today is a VERY strong Macro day. Massively green. TSLA should be up 2-4%

I'm vegetarian, but I will eat a F'ing hot dog next week if Elon didn't sell. 🤮

There is no was this is just MM trying to profit from Put options.

Monday's volume at 11:00 am (where we KNOW that Elon wasn't selling): 46M shares

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-10-24.11-15.png

Today's volume at 11:00 am (where you think Elon MUST BE F'NG SELLING!): <32m shares

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-10-28.11-15.png

This is exactly what I mean when I say emotion is your enemy, and math is your friend. I should add that emotions can make you your own worse enemy.

So what's really going on? Margerine melting? Options kryptonite? Size your bets appropriately, and save your stomach lining.

Pic or ban next week, we will not forget.
I promise it will be a real Hot Dog too.

(We have a severely disabled 21 yo daughter who's very happy 99% of the time, but cries with any other caregiver. She can't outlive both of us. So we feed her all sorts of stuff that she loves that we would never eat ourselves like hot dogs, ice cream, cheese sticks, Buggles, etc. - all the stuff that is supposed to kill you. So we do have them in the house....)

Last edited:
Wow, Tesla will start cutting trees *TODAY* to prepare for expansion of Giga Berlin! Permit already in place (for clearing the forest).
the 5K/week goal? by end of year does not depend on the new expansion ... the trees sure will be helpful for a cold winter ;) better to cut them before the bats and lizards reappear :)

I don't disagree at all about Wall St. But with Elon's shares, and the shares of his family and friends, he's pretty close to being able to appoint whoever he wants.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. No one's interest is more aligned with that of Tesla shareholder's than the largest shareholder of them all. And that fact that much of Elon's repeated success in start-ups is attributable to his selection of who to hire and promote shows that there is no one more qualified than Elon.

Everybody shocked that the SP went down must not be accounting for the Giga Berlin expansion news... more cars built means more cars dumped in the ocean. Obviously, this is terrible news for investors.

That would explain why the sea level has been rising faster than usual...

I promise it will be a real Hot Dog too.

(We have a severely disabled 21 yo daughter who's very happy 99% of the time, but cries with any other caregiver. She can't outlive both of us. So we feed her all sorts of stuff we would never eat ourselves like hot dogs, ice cream, cheese sticks, Buggles, etc. - all the stuff that is supposed to kill you. So we do have them in the house....)
Something tells me you are sick and tired of being a vegetarian and really want an excuse to chow down some hot dogs.