Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still advising everyone who possibly can, to HOLD or accumulate until cybertrucks are in customer hands. Definitely don't sell below 200, or likely 250. I'm assuming 300 within 12 months.
We will see the VIN registration process begin to happen before then as well. Insurance companies and state DMVs will need however long to get their ducks in a row.

If the prices/specs are anywhere close to the reveal numbers and they can build these in volume (I believe the answer is yes to both) then these will sell like hotcakes.

Musk has also said mass production is when they hit ~5,000 units/ week or so. That's 9-12 months after production starts. Customer deliveries start well before then.

I said that I'm hopeful, but also looking at the last 2 delivery events. 1 was really the factory opening...so not a completely fair comparison, but they still aren't delivering Semis as far as I've read and took several months to start secret deliveries of the MY AWD and longer before they actually made it orderable.

I said that I'm hopeful, but also looking at the last 2 delivery events. 1 was really the factory opening...so not a completely fair comparison, but they still aren't delivering Semis as far as I've read and took several months to start secret deliveries of the MY AWD and longer before they actually made it orderable.
They handed keys to Pepsi at the semi delivery event. They also made it pretty clear volume delivery of the semi was not going to happen until next year when production in Nevada starts.

Tesla didn’t have preorders for Model Y AWD either. They snuck orders out to customers fairly quickly, but in small batches as production ramped.

They handed keys to Pepsi at the semi delivery event. They also made it pretty clear volume delivery of the semi was not going to happen until next year when production in Nevada starts.

Tesla didn’t have preorders for Model Y AWD either. They snuck orders out to customers fairly quickly, but in small batches as production ramped.
Right, Pepsi was the equivalent to employee/influencer...then Elon dropped that mass production term for Semis.

That's how many see the CT ramp going, but I hope not. We all know the Semi has less orders and takes a lot more batteries.

I have a feeling we won't know much until September.

Reactions: madodel
Paging GoJo

You rang?

10841284_acbfbbac-90b5-431f-b59d-8a0363004d08_1200x.jpg

So…in the meantime we take a quick trip to 150 to close the gap? That’s what the pessimist in me thinks.

The bull (sugar) in me thinks they’ll reveal cybertruck pricing this week and we all climb aboard the rocketship. It smells like burnt hair but we all get stinkin rich.
Yep, me too. I've got some "not to be used buying stocks" money identified that I'm willing to break common sense for if it dips into low 150s....

Today's TSLA volume was the lowest since Dec 07, 202. Easy pickin's for MMs+hedgies (capped @ Mid-BB)

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2023-05-09.16-15.png

The Market is obviously standing around with their hands in their pockets awaiting CPI/PPI data on Wed/Thu this week. Could be worse, at least it's better than them standing around with their hands in your pockets... ;)

Cheers to the Longs!

Hard to be “First mover” when they literally rely on gravity to keep their truck moving in their video…last time I checked gravity has been moving a lot of other things around since the beginning of the universe…
One more qtr before they declare bankruptcy or find a 'sucker' to buy their 'first mover' advantages :)

View attachment 936260

First mover advantages? 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
They are perfectly positioned to enter bankruptcy blaming the U.S. government for not spending billions of taxpayers' money installing hydrogen filing stations around the country... which led no customers to want their trucks.

(Meanwhile Tesla spent its own hard-earned cash, back when there wasn't a lot floating around, installing Superchargers around the country.)

TSLA finished the day right around the price it opened. I thought the reveal of that Cybertruck roof rack option was bound to bring a 5% jump... <shrugs>