Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As far as I know the MVPs left because they were attacked by "honest members". Those sorts of posters have intellectual rigor. Kareri, petit, and on and on. FYI, those guys concerns have all played through to reality. But sure blame a clever troll than a rabid and intellectually dishonest uber bull. SMH
The MVP’s left because of mod actions. They did not give a crap that someone disagreed with them. They left when they were told what they could and could not discus. If I am banned for that so be it.

Are the MVP's posting on any other platform? Would be good to know their opinion and whether they are voting YES or NO ;)
The cat is voting YES. Same for the Artistic Evader and the invisible performance Model 3. With the Trader of James Bond Trends you never know, depends on his morning coffee.

The Neurotic Den would vote NO but he sold all his shares a long time ago.

Are the MVP's posting on any other platform? Would be good to know their opinion and whether they are voting YES or NO ;)

I saw a big death of Tesla discussion platforms, be it here, Reddit or even X communities. I still talk to some over PM, but public discussion of cool stuff died down a lot since the noise everywhere always drowned it

The MVP’s left because of mod actions. They did not give a crap that someone disagreed with them. They left when they were told what they could and could not discus. If I am banned for that so be it.
lol this.

It felt pointless providing info here.

Actually I noticed it happened to all platforms. At one point new ppl joining started yelling "Sauce" and "I made it up" even if I had a long track record of providing info.

Problem is, most of the source for important info cannot be revealed and so I get drowned out.

I figured I just need to make money for.myself, not my responsability to let others know what I know.

Last edited:

Elon Musk drops lawsuit after OpenAI published his emails​

So much for 4D chess. these last 2+ years, we have been playing checkers while every other company is playing 4D chess. S&P up almost 15%, TSLA down about 50%. Would like to start winning again…soon!
Another Tesla innovation...suer duper law group. Having spent years in legal discovery I can say EM would be a very profitable client, he txt and post on X way way too much and everything is saved.

If you don't want Elon as CEO, who would you recommend for the CEO role? Or leadership team in general?
Depends on whether in this hypothetical if Elon is still involved with the company or not.

Eg if Elon is still involved in a “Master of Product” type role, and perhaps also as board chairman, then that would require a completely different type of CEO as compared to if Elon was ceasing to have a role at Tesla completely. Then you would want someone who is more experienced than Elon in areas where he is seen as weaker.

However if Elon was no longer involved at all with Tesla, then I would suggest JB Straubel would be the best candidate. He’s already on the board, has deep experience with the company and proven he has the entrepreneurial drive. Tesla acquiring Redwood Materials would probably be the best way to accomplish that transition.

Yes. Elon really cares about us shareholders. He has kept his promise to be the last out of TSLA and has stated his immense pay package was bc it is going to be expensive to get to Mars. Elon could have waded into politics and alienated 1/3 of the car buying public or even told them to GFY. He could have dumped his TSLA on the market to buy a failing social media site, but he didn't because Elon is the first richest man in the world that cares about us peasant shareholders. Elon deserves all us peasants to back him up and fight the FUD. He is such a genuine, caring man and the world's most stable genius.
You do realize last out promised was met and done. There is only one way to be "last out", which is if stock goes to zero. He made the promise when bankruptcy was on the table. It was a "as the captain I will go down with the sinking ship" promise. If he maneuvered the sinking ship out of danger, are you saying he can't get off the ship ever because he promised to go down with the ship?

Elon didn't sell any shares until Tesla was cash flow positive and made multiple years of positive net income.

I find it strange that the obvious is allowed to go on for so long. Dozens of honest members have pointed out that the forum is getting so mired in diversion that it has caused several of the MVP (most valuable posters) to leave and not return. It is a wonder why the people with the authority to do so, who are obviously thoughtful and intelligent humans, won't regulate this nonsense. Do those who lack honest intent not make themselves glaringly obvious? If it is allowed to continue, more people are going to lose patience and leave, thus breaking up the wonderful forum we once had (which is likely the purpose of the diversion to begin with). It takes years to build, and minutes to destroy.
Just look at who is modding this forum. The lead mod has very much turned against Elon and is voting no. Another mod completely sold out of his position. Their position is very much not aligned with the majority of holders and unfortunately they are allowing a select few who are extremely negative to take over the forum.

I'm still hoping we return to a happy balance somewhere in the middle, but for now this forum is in the dumps