Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the email but can't find anyplace to turn down the offer and still stay in line. Does anyone
know How. I replied to the email and this came back [email protected]
As far as I know, you don't need to do anything but wait until the Foundation series is over.

Just look at who is modding this forum. The lead mod has very much turned against Elon and is voting no. Another mod completely sold out of his position. Their position is very much not aligned with the majority of holders and unfortunately they are allowing a select few who are extremely negative to take over the forum.

I'm still hoping we return to a happy balance somewhere in the middle, but for now this forum is in the dumps
thank you for this ...it is reason for the trolls to be allowed to take over the thread ... it is a shame we had a good run and this thread allowed me to hold TSLA strong and BTFD before 🚀 in 2019 and was a good source of facts ... the sentiment will eventually turn and the trolls will find another site to pollute ...
i suspect many folks are checking in once in a while to see the troll count and not bothering to post .... lets see what happens after shareholder meeting and 8/8 ...

For those of you not on X here is complete list ... nothing has been accomplished in the last 5 years / s🤡

Rundown of what we have achieved since 2018 – under
@elonmusk
's leadership

– Hit 5k Model 3/week
– Model 3 becomes best-selling EV in the US
– Giga Nevada reached annual battery production rate of 20 GWh
– Launched Navigate on Autopilot
– Model 3 becomes the best-selling EV globally

– First deliveries of Model 3 to Europe & China
– Unveiled Model Y
– Unveiled Cybertruck
– Gigafactory Shanghai begins production – just 11 months after breaking ground
– Delivered >367k vehicles globally
– Energy storage surpasses 3.2 GWh deployed globally cumulatively, with 1.65 GWh deployed that year
– Solar Roof V3 launched
– 4k+ new Supercharger stalls installed

– 4680 cell announced at Battery Day
– Tesla becomes most valuable carmaker (>$400 billion market cap)
– Achieved full-year profitability for the first time in company history
– Almost 500k vehicles delivered globally
– 3.02 GWh of energy storage deployed
– Model Y production begins at Fremont
– Giga Shanghai reaches 250k annual production rate
– Launched FSD Beta
– Supercharger network expands to over 23k stalls
– Model 3 becomes world's best-selling premium sedan in Q4

– Delivered >930k vehicles globally
– Energy storage deployments reached 3.99 GWh
– Achieved record annual revenue of $53.8 billion & record annual profit of $5.5 billion
– Unveiled Optimus
– Launched new Model S & X
– 1 millionth Model 3 produced
– Started opening global Supercharger network to all EVs
– 30k+ Supercharger stalls operational worldwide

– Started Model Y deliveries at Giga Berlin & Giga Texas
– Record >1.3 million vehicles delivered that year
– Produced 1 millionth 4680 cell
– First production Semi trucks delivered to PepsiCo.
– Enabled anyone in the US & Canada who has purchased FSD to request FSD Beta
– Model S Plaid sets production car lap record at Nürburgring
– Over 16 GWh of energy storage deployed cumulatively
– Over 40k Supercharger stalls worldwide
– Tesla Insurance expands to multiple US states

– Model Y becomes world's bestselling car
– 1 million Tesla vehicles on the road in Europe
– 20 millionth 4680 cell produced
– 5k/builds production rate hit at Giga Berlin & Giga Texas
– Giga Shanghai reaches production capacity
– 12k+ new Supercharger stalls opened
– Tesla charging connector adopted as NACS
– Powerwall installations started in 4 new countries & 500k installations completed globally
– Launched Powerwall 3
– Upgraded Model 3 launched in Europe & Asia
– First deliveries of
@Cybertruck

– Energy storage deployments surpass 31 GWh cumulative
– Optimus Gen 2 unveiled
– 50k+ Supercharger stalls operational globally
– Launched V4 Supercharger posts

– FSD Supervised using end-to-end neural networks rolls out to customers who have purchased or are subscribed to FSD in the US & Canada
– Upgraded Model 3 deliveries start in North America
– Hit 600k Powerwalls installed globally
– Model Y achieves highest possible safety rating by IIHS
– Produced our 6 millionth vehicle
– Hit >1 billion miles driven on FSD
– Cybertruck production hits 1k/week builds
– 4680 ramp continues successfully
– Developed 3 major design revisions of Optimus & 4 revisions of the hand in the last two years, with Optimus autonomously navigating daily in our office & labs
– Deployed two Optimus bots performing tasks in the factory autonomously
(and it's only June...) :)

To be continued!

thank you for this ...it is reason for the trolls to be allowed to take over the thread ... it is a shame we had a good run and this thread allowed me to hold TSLA strong and BTFD before 🚀 in 2019 and was a good source of facts ... the sentiment will eventually turn and the trolls will find another site to pollute ...
i suspect many folks are checking in once in a while to see the troll count and not bothering to post .... lets see what happens after shareholder meeting and 8/8 ...
I would say that most on this forum are not trolls but stating information widely known and in the public eye. Just because someone has posted a factual piece of information, like Elon dropping his lawsuit when the facts of his emails came out, or showcasing declining sales, Or Elon posting crazy sh*t on X, or that FSD is not quite ready for prime time, which means that this Year and next years EPS might not grow like we would want, does not make them a troll. People need to take off the blinders and face reality.

I have been invested Heavily in TSLA since early 2013. I have seen my investment skyrocket into the high 7 figure range and come back down (but still quite impressive). I still believe in Tesla and TSLA long term, but these next couple of years could very well be more volatile than usual..which is crazy considering the huge swings in stock price we have all witnessed. My point is, investors need to be realistic with what is happening with TSLA, Tesla and Elon in real time as Hopium is NOT a strategy.

I would say that most on this forum are not trolls but stating information widely known and in the public eye. Just because someone has posted a factual piece of information, like Elon dropping his lawsuit when the facts of his emails came out, or showcasing declining sales, Or Elon posting crazy sh*t on X, or that FSD is not quite ready for prime time, which means that this Year and next years EPS might not grow like we would want, does not make them a troll. People need to take off the blinders and face reality.

I have been invested Heavily in TSLA since early 2013. I have seen my investment skyrocket into the high 7 figure range and come back down (but still quite impressive). I still believe in Tesla and TSLA long term, but these next couple of years could very well be more volatile than usual..which is crazy considering the huge swings in stock price we have all witnessed. My point is, investors need to be realistic with what is happening with TSLA, Tesla and Elon in real time as Hopium is NOT a strategy.

Well said.

Most are not trolls but it can feel that way because of the extremely high activity on the troll accounts. I haven’t seen anyone suggest that all negative comments are from trolls.

Yes, there is a bit of “almost getting it” around when some post of their observations about how all the Tesla discussion communities noticeably changed in discourse over the same period of time, and then struggle to identify the obvious cause.
It’s a massive conspiracy! Or? its the SP generally, plus the meme stock aspect starting to abate and maybe the image shift, right or wrong, among the general public for Elon.

Reactions: alexxs88 and Matias
Just look at who is modding this forum. The lead mod has very much turned against Elon and is voting no. Another mod completely sold out of his position. Their position is very much not aligned with the majority of holders and unfortunately they are allowing a select few who are extremely negative to take over the forum.

I'm still hoping we return to a happy balance somewhere in the middle, but for now this forum is in the dumps
To clarify, the Mod stated that he voted no the first time around as well

You and many others on this forum invested early (2013 and some earlier). You had to watch the stock go nowhere for a long, long, long time before you saw your payday . . and what a payday (cost basis of $10/shr). You didn't lose your head . . .you stayed the course and you were rewarded.
You understood that bold engineering and innovation will result in some failures and false starts but the breakthrough can (and did) arrive.

Some of you know my story; I got lucky and invested in Tesla at a share price as low as $16 in 2019 right before the run up. I have wondered: would I have held if I had purchased years earlier or would I have sold in frustration? I also have wondered about what TMC was like during the share price flat-line years; was there a lot of bickering?

Musk stated on the Q4 2023 earnings call, "Tesla is currently between two major growth waves".
I have learned from you early investors . . .stay calm . .stay the course.

As doggyworld showed in the waymo thread it isn't much and Googles CFO has tripled down very recently on Waymo. It's a keeper and I promise that they know more about the numbers and business model than we do.
We will not know how Waymo stacks up against FSD until Tesla launches an FSD based Robotaxi service in a city where Waymo operates.

That day is coming.

Is Waymo profitable at present?

By that I mean 100% self-funding and profitable, earning profits which contribute to the Google bottom line.

If "Googles CFO has tripled down very recently on Waymo", means Google is pouring more money into Waymo, that answers the question.

Tesla is spending a lot of money on AI training hardware.

But sooner or later one of both of these Robotaxi networks need to make a profit, until they earn a profit, nothing is proven.