Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did my part buying 25 shares early this AM.

Jumping on the avatar bandwagon thanks to Simon Tofield.

Don't have a cat, but I do know a certain Vulcan...GO TSLA!

And an excellent choice in cavatar!

Don't make me do this again......
Unknown.jpeg

“The fate of Tesla is sealed. The situation is almost hopeless given the losses they are currently writing. Demand has given away. Tesla had 400,000 pre-orders for the Model 3. In fact, they only sold 80,000 or 90,000 of them, and they have trouble selling more. The Model S is now ten years old, and sales are sluggish. It’s the same picture for the Model X, the SUV with the wing doors – that’s an ugly vehicle anyway. Tesla will have about a year until each of the big global auto companies has its own fleet of electric vehicles on offer. These cars will be as good or even better than Tesla’s.”
His life was spent in this industry. All his friends will lose their jobs and retirements. Tesla people are celebrating their destruction. He's doing what he can to save as many as he can. I don't think he's evil.

His life was spent in this industry. All his friends will lose their jobs and retirements. Tesla people are celebrating their destruction. He's doing what he can to save as many as he can. I don't think he's evil.

Now you are making me feel sorry for all the farriers who lost the jobs shoeing horses and all the leather makers who lost their jobs making harnesses when the Model T took over from horse-drawn carriages. We should all go back...

Oh, wait, there were an equal number of people who gained good jobs making Model T's!

And "killing" the electric car might not be an actual criminal act but don't you think there should be repercussions?

Recent contract negotiations for a renewal finally finished. Retainer secured. Wonder if this type of paid bashing pays more than a board seat.
So is it your theory that the "Oh I stumbled upon a Model 3 in Ann Arbor and the panel gaps were perfect!" event was a sample threat of what he could do if his contract wasn't renewed?

Edit: /s

See Dick and Jane enjoy their favourite wine. They have several bottles in stock which is their alcoholic beverage of choice. Then, on a trip to their local liquor store, they notice their favourite wine is marked 50% off. Why would it be on sale? They figure something must be wrong with the wine. Jane recalls one of her friends had said it left a bad taste in her mouth, and Dick recalls one of his friends thought it was too expensive. However Dick and Jane still love their favourite wine. Do they buy more? No. In fact, they do the opposite and take their recent purchases back to the liquor store and get reimbursed $18.50 for each $37.00 bought bottle they return. Now they feel much better getting some of their hard earned money back....but wait, they are now at the liquor store again and notice their favourite wine is priced back up to $25.35 and rising fast as the owner can't keep the bottles on the shelves stocked fast enough. Dick and Jane's favourite wine seems to becoming everyone's favourite wine. So they repurchase the wine bottles at $25.35 and now have an order to purchase several more bottles at a much higher price.

Don't be a Dick or a Jane (stay the course), and please never drink and drive.

**This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. characters and events in this is post is a dramatization is not intend.**