Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you mean, ‘on another level’? Like on the second floor? Or are you suggesting that the press line in GF3 is superior to the Schuler line in Fremont, which was specifically built for Tesla by the premiere press building company on the planet?
At least the biggest one in Fremont was bought second hand from someone in Detroit. I'm not sure about the other three that were there when the factory opened. Then they added another big one later.

Last year? All quarters profitable going forward? When he said small loss in Q1? what are you talking about?

Musk didn't say all quarters going forward would be profitable. New product ramps, for example, require relatively large investments before the money starts flowing to the profit line. Musk said this can cause the profit to go negative in those quarters.

Shorts are gonna work it hard so it mostly comes down to how much power they have left. But yes, I'm guessing there will be no stopping it. I'm thinking roughly around $310. I wanted to say $320 but trying hard to temper my bullishness.
It's amok time for the Boss Shortzes. Today's Closing SP will define how many margin calls get made after 4 pm. If we close over $300, that could cause a cascade failure in their short warp core's on Friday morning.

And no real Klingon ever wants to spend the weekend worrying about covering on Monday, when they could cover now?

Live long and prosper! :D

P.S. 5.45m shares traded by 09:49 ET?? :eek:

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2019-10-24.09-49.png

That's what a next level non-Schuler press will do...

Just stop. The press line is nothing ‘special’ and it’s not even from arguably the best press making company in the world. It doesn’t even look Italian to me, let alone German.

If you’re referring to the patent you posted before - yes, that will be impressive when it happens. No doubt. What’s in GF3 right now from the picture provided; is not that machine.

Yeah, isn't it funny that if Tesla had missed profitability by a single dollar they would have had Chanos and the rest lined up to show how the company was falling off a cliff. Instead...

...crickets.

Dan

Looking forward to seeing some quiet revisions on ratings and price targets from some of these folks that are going to look quite silly...

It's amok time for the Boss Shortzes. Today's Closing SP will define how many margin calls get made after 4 pm. If we close over $300, that could cause a cascade failure in their short warp core's on Friday morning.

And no real Klingon ever wants to spend the weekend worrying about covering on Monday, when they could cover now?

Live long and prosper! :D
Just to clarify....shorts are clearly more aligned to the Ferengi. No word from Daimon Chanos yet today.

If they will answer this question privately this will be insiders information, or not?

I would be surprised if Tesla answered any new questions in a post-conference call private call with an analyst. Technically, there is nothing wrong with an analyst calling up Tesla after the earnings call and say "I didn't understand your answer on topic X" and Tesla can explain it again but they are not technically allowed to say anything new (that is material). Personally, it would surprise me if Tesla would even take the call.

Reactions: SpaceCash and AlexS