Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTF! We had it at 469.20 at the bell then it moved to 469.06...nooooooooooooo

Huh. Whaddya know, almost like someone out there is messing with the shorts’ heads. o_O

Kinda makes you wonder what the cumulative bill for the shorts is going to total up to. You might say it’s the $64 Billion question. :eek:

Last edited:
The Dancing Elon Master expresses primal wisdom.
Musk.gif

When you turn, the jacket appears. Toss to side. Perform Loch Ness strut.

Everyone here just needs to admit it. At least once in your lives, perhaps after 6 Moscow Mules or for no reason other than you just got away with speeding, you’ve all channelled your inner Magic Mike or Von Teese at some point. That’s all that happened in China.

Machine translated section: "Fjellberg states that if the battery packs in the electric cars start to burn, the extinguishing work will be even more demanding. Then it will not be possible to extinguish with water."

I thought water was exactly what you were supposed to use on lithium-ion fires. Am I wrong? Again?

I thought one fire department even craned a BEV into a container of water so from what I've seen, water and lots of water.

Where did I ask for advice??? I was hoping to discuss the issues involved in evaluating the risk of the stock dropping between now and then.

Like, anyone actually have an idea of the profit to be reported for Q4? That will be a HUGE factor going forward. It doesn't matter how many cars you sell if you lose money on each one.

The font embolding is mine. How did you draw the conclusion that they lose money on each additional car? They earn a substantial profit margin on each car. Indeed there are fixed costs and R&D investments that can restrict bottom line profits. But each additional car adds positively to bottom line profits (or reduces losses).

Last edited:
@Lycanthrope is building secret entrances through the walls. I’ll always be basking on one of your islands that you’re not.

This is disconcerting. Now I have to invest in a bunch of Rottweilers. :(

Edit: Better idea! Imma start a tiger breeding program. When the tigers can hunt you down, they’ll be ready for the wild.

Everyone here just needs to admit it. At least once in your lives, perhaps after 6 Moscow Mules or for no reason other than yohiu just got away with speeding, you’ve all channelled your inner Magic Mike or Von Teese at some point. That’s all that happened in China.
Why is everyone posting the wrong vid? This one with the sound works better
Webtekno on Twitter

Where did I ask for advice??? I was hoping to discuss the issues involved in evaluating the risk of the stock dropping between now and then.

Like, anyone actually have an idea of the profit to be reported for Q4? That will be a HUGE factor going forward. It doesn't matter how many cars you sell if you lose money on each one.
197847.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: madodel
Everyone here just needs to admit it. At least once in your lives, perhaps after 6 Moscow Mules or for no reason other than you just got away with speeding, you’ve all channelled your inner Magic Mike or Von Teese at some point. That’s all that happened in China.

Elaine on Seinfeld kind of came to mind. Looks like he was having fun. He's entitled and I'm sure more guys dance like this than we'd like to think.

somebody, anybody, help! I'm going through stock ticker withdrawal! How am I supposed to survive until 9:30 tomorrow? :oops:
It's up 4 cents in the aftermarket. Are you not entertained?? ;)

Elaine on Seinfeld kind of came to mind. Looks like he was having fun. He's entitled and I'm sure more guys dance like this than we'd like to think.
If you are a brilliant billionaire tycoon that can date super models you can dance however you like. Haters gonna hate.

Tesla moves into China as shares double and market cap nears value of GM, Ford combined

The companies’ market caps, which measure the value of their outstanding equity, don’t tell the full story. Taking into account equity, debt and cash, the Detroit automakers have significantly higher total valuations. Ford would be worth the most with a total enterprise value of $154 billion, followed by GM at $132 billion, according to data compiled by Factset. Tesla’s total enterprise value, including debt and cash, is about $92 billion, according to the financial data provider.

Is CNBC arguing that Tesla is cheap? No wonder poor Lora is so bitter.

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: capster and Yuri_G