Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla will mark the beginning of the end for this bull market, warns Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader telling us that Tesla's current share price is a sign of the stock market apocalypse.

Ralph Nader is another guy that ate too many candy canes as a child. My guess is that Tesla will continue flying right through any major market correction. Other car manufactures will find sales wanting.

This is not advise ~ my gut speaking. Just had my am coco and looking out at the rain on the lake.

Tesla will mark the beginning of the end for this bull market, warns Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader telling us that Tesla's current share price is a sign of the stock market apocalypse.

3ad.jpg

Incredible. Coming from the guy whose massive ego prevented climate change from being seriously addressed in the U.S. for 10 - 20 years. 10 if you give Obama a pass for his first two years where digging out from the 2008 financial crisis. 20 if you count the rest of Obama's terms as largely blocked by the opposition party.

Nader lost 40 years of credibility in just one tweet.

This part is an outright falsehood and a lie:

Ralph Nader on Twitter

"Deep in dept"​

The highest strike price of $4b worth of convertible notes is $360, which can all be paid in shares. But even without that debt improvement taken into account Tesla has one of the best debt ratios in the auto industry, and far higher margins than the industry average.

I guess someone TSLAQ got to to Nader and fed him nonsense.

Says the man who gave us George W Bush and unending wars instead of Al Gore and an earlier start on slowing Climate Change. Yeah believe him... NOT!

Lol his prediction of impending doom comes from his sentiment of a 100 billion dollar company that's not even indexed? Hahahah.

Hey guys news flash, my 5 year old boy drew a down arrow on my wall..bear market incoming!

He's about 70% right, which is pretty damn good.

The run-up in TSLA is a sign of an equities apocalypse, it shows that investors have abandoned traditional fossil investments and are capitulating to the future.

All these companies will now die off and the contagion of that plus the impact of rising rates will crater the global economy.

He pointed to debt, just the wrong debt.

For Tesla to be broadly valued as a tech stock, without being called "overvalued" by half of the market, they'll have to demonstrate more FSD milestones I suspect.
That makes sense but it is not my take on TSLA

I think their core value is battery production, and flexibility to put it in cars and/or energy storage as the market whims.
The stock market does get it yet, but they will when the revenues bloom

IMHO he's never had credibility, so no great loss. The next he'll be warning about is that death kills you. Hope they bury him in a Corvair.
Disagree. Many people blame him for Al Gores loss, but before then he was a good safety advocate and saved many lives. The whole president thing did sour me a little but this is just wrong. Wrong because it is a lie. Wrong because he is attacking a climate change fighting company. Wrong because there is zero reason for him to even step into this topic this way. It does not help society.

Say just opened up Q/A suggestions for Tesla's Q4'19 call. Great time to post questions since they will have high visibility by everyone.

Say

Anyone who does this, please remember that Say is not a complaints box, nor a suggestions box, and that everything you say will be reported on, potentially negatively. Please choose your wording in a non-FUDdy manner, and ideally in a way that will allow Tesla to segue into a positive outlook.

(And if you do have something FUDdy to say, please don't deign to speak for everyone in the process :) )