Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current Market Demand for Tesla shares:

DD42A6A8-42E9-40BE-B56A-5C1EDD3DC535.gif
CC16EBF2-696A-4B0F-9C9C-28E89A9AE01E.gif

The thing is, having a spread of stocks that make widgets or accounting software or whatnot does not interest me (at this point). I'd much prefer a diversified mix of stocks of the type that tend to either fail gloriously or succeed gloriously. Companies trying to overthrow entrenched interests via innovation. Hence the appeal of ARKK.

Can you use Tag magten over din opsparing, og få mere at leve for from Island? I just tried from my Norwegian account and it looks like I can buy ARK ETFs there. Did everything except to click "buy" for ARKK.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffer
The thing is, having a spread of stocks that make widgets or accounting software or whatnot does not interest me (at this point). I'd much prefer a diversified mix of stocks of the type that tend to either fail gloriously or succeed gloriously. Companies trying to overthrow entrenched interests via innovation. Hence the appeal of ARKK.

If you find such stocks, and they are even ESG (environmental, social and governance), please share ;-)

Reactions: rsm287 and lukex4
The irony is, with the batteries required for the HP quoted, they're only going to be able to make one electric Hummer a month!

That's good, it means their Hummers will sell out like hot cakes.
There will be an auction, who gets to drive home the Hummer of the month -- each month!
They may even accumulate a longer backlog (in terms of production time) than the Cybertruck...

Last edited: