Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's hilarious. Good luck with the new addition!
LOL - A friend of mine is expecting twin girls- you think I should suggest Corona and Covida as names? That might be the last text ever exchanged between us
Sorry sorry I know this is off topic. Couldn’t help myself, she just texted me an hour back.

Come on, let's have a civil discussion. Do we really think the environment is the same as when they did a capital raise? I'm not shorting, I just have a believe that the disruption to the markets and our society is going to be several months.

Btw, how's that 18% doing after hours?

We've got a new comedian in the house.

Surprised to see concern here. Any multi-month disruption to the automotive sector will come with a massive bailout for the already failing ICE manufacturers. Tesla will also get a chunk it doesn't really need.

If Tesla has a massive competitive advantage over the competition and limitless demand, how is a 1-2 month(US only) shutdown a problem?

Hoping we can still swing Battery Day in mid-May!

Looks like gf3 really is intending to pick up Fremont's slack:
Screenshot_20200319-205332_Chrome.jpg

I'm so confused at this point. The state order clearly states vehicle production is exempt so Tesla could start production again whenever they want. The state order has to override any city/county order, right? This is just confusing now.
What's so hard to grasp? The frickin' Country Sheriff was bird dogged on Twitter (by short sellers and their notorious media tool Russ Mitchell of the LA Times) into shutting down the Fremont factory.

Now the State Gov'n himself has bitch-slapped Alemeda County for trying to wreck the economy of California and critical manufacturing infrastructure of the United States.

What did you expect the shortzes would do? Stand by and watch Tesla succeed, or throw the entire country unter the bus to make a few lousy bucks.

Despicable low-lifes. I hope they're safe and warm hiding under their beds when Tesla goes back to work.

Has Elon or anyone else at Tesla yet clarified whether Battery Day equals Company Talk Day, or that those are two separate events?
They replaced "Battery Investors Day" with "Company Talk" a while back. They are the same event. I hadn't heard Elon reconfirmed(though never set a date). I'm still going damnit.

What's so hard to grasp? The frickin' Country Sheriff was bird dogged on Twitter (by short sellers and their notorious media tool Russ Mitchell of the LA Times) into shutting down the Fremont factory.

Now the State Gov'n himself has bitch-slapped Alemeda County for trying to wreck the economy of California and critical manufacturing infrastructure of the United States.

What did you expect the shortzes would do? Stand by and watch Tesla succeed, or throw the entire country unter the bus to make a few lousy bucks.

Despicable low-lifes. I hope they're safe and warm hiding under their beds when Tesla goes back to work.
3tb9j1.jpg

Lol, the Olympics in July isn't even on for certain. But Tesla could do a information only video/live stream w/o a live audience. Expect that's a low priority now, what with the main factory down and all...

Elon literally commented on the battery day this week and said it wasnt going to be delayed and that it would be streamed online....as in it will only be streamed online. There will be no audience. I thought that was clear in what I wrote but maybe not. It seemed clear in Elons tweet that if was going streamed online only.

Reactions: kbM3
They replaced "Battery Investors Day" with "Company Talk" a while back. They are the same event. I hadn't heard Elon reconfirmed(though never set a date). I'm still going damnit.

I don't think that is true. One is mainly about batteries and powertrains the other is mainly about solar and probably general company information, and maybe Supercharger production. (That is what I gather.)

But in any case Tesla hasn't confirmed that they are the same or separate.