Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My hope and expectation for tomorrow, if numbers are posted pre-market: maxpain will be rendered completely irrelevant, primarily due to funds front-running S&P inclusion.

I’d love to see that after numerous EOWs with MMs moving the stock exactly where they want.
Perhaps Maxpain will be replaced by Maxpleasure...

You guys-galls realize that if we have a real bad day tomorrow and the stock drops 10% we still end up above $1,000 - which is, I believe, in the top 5 of all time high..?
If we have a bad day then expect Tesla to trip circuit breaker three days in a row and artful dodger telling us there's naked shorting and sec should do something.

I doubt this encounter will ever happen. If it does, Milton is a bigger fool than I thought.

i still don’t even understand what NKLA does or what their product roadmap is or what the new company structure is or how they expand, profit, etc.

they did a special purpose acq company on the original traded penny stock and now all of a sudden they have partners that will have semis run by hydrogen that they will supply all over north america (and the infrastructure) and a battery electric pickup with no charging infrastructure

if someone wants to explain to be what any of that is all about feel free to DM me, but i just don’t get it. and i really haven’t been paying attention so excuse me if i sound like a fool, i’ve been busy focusing on work and tesla

Last edited:
You guys-galls realize that if we have a real bad day tomorrow and the stock drops 10% we still end up above $1,000 - which is, I believe, in the top 5 of all time high..?

I fully agree with this observation and I like it.

I just gave you the Disagree so your post would receive the full sweep of the available options. Everybody should get that at least once in their lifetime :)

https://twitter.com/Nikola_Truth/status/1278464502539919361 (seems he is all set to debate Cathy is she agrees. video in link)

OK, I think you're right. Maybe he really means it. Or he was just bluffing because he didn't think she would take him up on it.

If this goes down, Trevor might score a few points with the technologically ignorant (which would be most viewers) but the video won't go away. Experts will be able to analyze it point by point after the fact and there is no way Trevor is going to come out of that smelling like anything but bad body odor (or worse, cheap cologne).

i still don’t even understand what NKLA does or what their product roadmap is or what the new company structure is or how they expand, profit, etc.

Ask Trevor Milton. Apparently he is the only one with a firm grasp on the economics of how this all works. :)

Because I've never seen it explained in a manner that made sense.

Interestingly Lora Koldony of all people caused AH price increase with this article it seems. :)

That's probably their only game plan - hope they can run the price high enough that the P&D report is a negative. The big problem with that strategy is they still have to deal with the associated earnings report in a few short weeks.

I'll go on record saying I think it will be a bigger upside surprise (by far) than the simple P&D report.