Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's too much work updating the stock price in excel. And it costs money. I'm at my 3rd keyboard now.

Anyone know a way to autoimport a live stockprice from somewhere into an excel cell? Don't have to be real-time. A one minute delay or something would be fine.

Serious question.
GIYF: Add Real-Time Stock Prices And Metrics To Excel — The Spreadsheet Guru.

On June 5th, 2019 Microsoft released a feature to Office 365 that allows Excel users to pull real-time stock prices into their spreadsheets. This feature was never truly supported in Excel until now, even though many Excel users used to pull stock data from Yahoo! Finance until the capability end in 2018 (thanks Verizon!).

Excel now has the ability to pull data related to stocks, bonds, currency, and even crypto-currency such as Bitcoin. Microsoft is working with Nasdaq and Refinitiv to pull current financial data directly into your spreadsheets under a new feature called Data Types.

Stock+Prices+In+Excel

• Informative
Reactions: MikkoJ
Nope. Pretty sure that's simply the 4th Tesla Potemkin Village.

No way! Tesla can't afford to make 4 separate Potemkin Villages, didn't you get the memo that they are already bankwupt just they did not realize it yet ?
They must be using some CGI tricks or Photoshop to replicate the pictures from the single Potemkin Village they made and make it appear on different locations.

I put myself into an entirely avoidable but entertaining predicament last week where I was bored of the wait for battery day and down about my ER option play, so I sold a 18-Sep Call @ $1980 and still have one for 18-Sep @ $2000. There's a $20 window until 18-Sep where things get dicey for me.

It adds some spice to my normal Buy n' Hold strategy, but is a more expensive adventure than I'd hoped for. I find that every year or so, I need a hefty financial reminder as to why I needn't play with Options. Seems to be working pretty well.
I will offer my services for 50% of what you expect to lose. I'll drive to your house and give you a good slap twice a year.

It was 110 at 9 pm when I was there a few summers back. I remember because of the Fogerty song. No shade though.

Funny, me and the gf, being from Scandinavia kinda liked it. The family in the next car at the parking lot didn't really wanna leave the car and it's ac. They were from Florida.

A few years ago I took my boss and reenlisted in Bad Water Basin, which is a few miles away from Furnace Creek where the record is taken.

I was wearing my dinner dress jacket blues. It was 119 in June. I'd give a picture, but I only got one on this computer and it's not indicative of the ridiculousness of wearing it in the desert. For those unaware, it's the Navy's equivalence of wearing a White tie wear.

A few years ago I took my boss and reenlisted in Bad Water Basin, which is a few miles away from Furnace Creek where the record is taken.

I was wearing my dinner dress jacket blues. It was 119 in June. I'd give a picture, but I only got one on this computer and it's not indicative of the ridiculousness of wearing it in the desert. For those unaware, it's the Navy's equivalence of wearing a White tie wear.
Blech. I had to attend an outdoor wedding (it was a navy wedding) in Florida in August once. It wasn't 119, but not sure if that's any better than 100 with 90% humidity.

Reactions: LN1_Casey
Yahoo Finance - this morning:

Saw that interview earlier today.

Is it that hard for a buy side analyst to point out common misconceptions? I mean you have a buy target on the stock......I would expect you to have more knowledge that just "It's the tesla brand" in relation to the last question that was asked which essentially was "I see all of this competition coming and some of these cars, from the outside, look pretty good".........Is it that hard to say that it matters more about what's in the car verses the exterior appearance. A Tesla crushes all competition out now and announced in the near future in terms of specs and price.