Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cloudflare is a very popular service for load balancing websites, for what it's worth - I wouldn't use a website's use of Cloudflare as a sign that it's a scam.
Guess you missed my EDIT about the Admin/Tech Contact being a UPS Store in Phoenix, and the pre-existing scam warning about a domain registered at that street address? Or is that common with Chinese news sites? /s

sold out for next two quarters would be massive news, but unfortunately 2-4 weeks delivery is current situation.
View attachment 382838

I believe that might be because Tesla is giving reservation holders a few days of head start to order. Elon indicated that they are treating them with priority.

Later this week I expect this number to go up.

Here are some photos of Dealerships in my neck of the woods. Who pays for these self serving monuments? If you think OEM Dealers you are wrong. All costs are past on to OEM car buyers for the privilege of owning their brand.

Thanks Tesla, so that all my M3 funds are going back into Tesla to make a better, more economical product to support the Mission of sustainable transportation.

View attachment 382317
View attachment 382318
View attachment 382321
View attachment 382322

These dealers will be closed like SEARS in a couple of years.

DEFINATELY a scam. I just geo-located that web-site. Its hosted on a server run by CloudFlare.com in San Franciso.

But maybe its in Chinatown, right?

View attachment 382834

EDIT: Their 'whois.com' database entry lists a UPS Store in Phoenix, AZ as both their Administrative and Technical contacts.

There is already a complaint list that address on ScamWarners.com

Sec? Where are you?

sold out for next two quarters would be massive news, but unfortunately 2-4 weeks delivery is current situation.
View attachment 382838
They need to get the word out that Tesla's are affordable. All of us here on the internet are in a bubble. The outside world needs to know. People like my sister who works in the city and is raising 3 kids doesn't have time or interest to accidentally stumble upon Tesla on the internet

13,8k more VINs:
Model 3 VINs on Twitter

upload_2019-3-4_16-49-33.png

View attachment 382838

Seriously you think that's accurate today after 4 days now of the 35k Model 3 being available...….the version that has the vast majority of reservation holders??? I'm not going to try and guess how many orders have come in but I think it's pretty obvious the "2-4 weeks" is not being updated in real-time right now.

Guess you missed my EDIT about the Admin/Tech Contact being a UPS Store in Phoenix, and the pre-existing scam warning about a domain registered at that street address? Or is that common with Chinese news sites? /s

This is also not a tell-tale sign to me -- the whois database is a treasure trove for spammers. I use a proxy service to hide the whois info on my domains (and I use cloudflare -- they provide many valuable services) to reduce the garbage I'd be receiving otherwise.

Maybe go easy on the sarcasm tag. Using a service to anonymize contact info is pretty standard practice otherwise you open yourself up to spam, doxing and all sorts of other fun. Its pretty much a standard option with any registrar or hosting service.

The story and the site might still be fake, but this is not a smoking gun.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Someone apparently missed the fact that for 1 1/2 quarters now Tesla has been maintaining inventory of common configurations to accelerate delivery times.

In Europe? Model 3's in inventory? In March 2019?

Here, let me take of my hat as 'most-pessimistic-poster-on-the-forum' and hand it over to you, because you are it now.

Can s
The point is that the average person ISN'T walking by the low traffic stores. ~80% buy online. The high traffic stores will transition to Galleries. It's definately the right business move. Ask Amazon.com
Can someone please explain the line between a gallery and a store. I would think that a lot of the services provided overlap.

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger