Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, Tesla shorts so desperate that they have gone beyond trolling and are now engaging in criminal activity:

Nafnlaus on Twitter

Restraining order filed against one Randeep Hothi, who is most likely twitter user @skabooshka.

I'm only just reading about this. Unreal. Glad TMC users are aware. Need to spread the information and doxx this a**hole!

Wow, Tesla shorts so desperate that they have gone beyond trolling and are now engaging in criminal activity:

Nafnlaus on Twitter

Restraining order filed against one Randeep Hothi, who is most likely twitter user @skabooshka.

I'm only just reading about this. Unreal. Glad TMC users are aware. Need to spread the information and doxx this a**hole!
They were actually already doxx last year

That's my guess...

Twitter

I wonder how the L.A. Times will spin that one...

For the normal world, it's good to see these anti-Tesla shenanigans reduced to what they really are, reckless disregard for the safety of others and for the law.

PS. Today I saw my first Italian Model 3 outside of Imperia, default colors/wheels, no dual motor badge.
PPS. Due to poor connectivity here, some of my posts are repeated, sorry about that.

View attachment 398979 I wonder if Randeep is related to Gagan?
Yes sure it does seem so..at least the whitepages say that.
9887CC25-A60C-4CD3-9C17-33A6796F80EA.jpeg

I think Tesla should sue him if this is true. Make an example out of him so his Twitter follows think twice.
They will just double down on their garbage. Until someone gets hurt then hopefully one of them goes to prison. These people are really sick.

Anyone know how one would go about contacting VW regarding the brother who may also be involved? Hopefully VW would not want to employ someone who does stuff like this. But then again, it's VW...

If he gets fired over this, I can't say I won't be happy, but let VW make that decision on their own. Please let law enforcement handle the situation, otherwise, and don't interject yourself into the situation.