Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's getting crazy over here. I live in Amsterdam and the place is literally getting "swamped" with new Tesla's. My street alone has gotten a few more in the past week and December is just half way through. Even though tax benefits get a big cut starting jan 1st, I think the impact of so many new owners spreading the word is going to be huge for 2020

Glad to hear this. I assume no one likes paying $6 a gallon for gas in Europe?

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
When Tim Seymour, appearing on CNBC, showed his short chart (babychart?) for TSLA revealing his target cover price (circled and underlined) at $370, he was visibly shaking.
So now that day, that price, that time has come!
Short shorts are shaking today!
Shake it baby, shake it!
Shake, rattle, and roll us a 420!
That’s all I want for Christmas this year.

Here it is - CNBC - 2019 NOV 18: CNBC's Fast Money on Twitter

I laughed that this filled.

For the good of everyone here, I don't mind getting this called away.

upload_2019-12-16_12-49-9.png

EDIT: democrat Senator from Michigan saying EV credit facing huge resistance from Trump, not likely to be included.

It sounds like Trump doesn’t know that the current credit system puts German and Korean cars at an advantage over American cars. If so, Democrats are not doing a good enough job of pushing the right buttons. Just ask Trump if he wants to make Germany and Korea great again, or if he prefers to make America great again.

It sounds like Trump doesn’t know that the current credit system puts German and Korean cars at an advantage over American cars. If so, Democrats are not doing a good enough job of pushing the right buttons. Just ask Trump if he wants to make Germany great again and make Korea great again, or if he prefers to make America great again.

I think several years over which each laggard can sell 600k cars at a $7k pricing head start to Tesla and GM vs this happening for 200k cars only exacerbates that issue.

Of course, not that this was at all what Trump was thinking.

Without a sunset and/or one pool for all automakers, the incentives are a mess with the US rebate system.

I think several years over which each laggard can sell 600k cars at a $7k pricing head start to Tesla and GM vs this happening for 200k cars only exacerbates that issue.

Of course, not that this was at all what Trump was thinking.

Without a sunset and/or one pool for all automakers, the incentives are a mess with the US rebate system.
Hmm. Does this mean FatherRussia is launching an export extortion of cars on US? Please chelp, konfuzed.