Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But at this point the shorts are under pressure. They will get relief if the delivery report and/or earnings are received poorly. If they are received well, then we see some real squeezy action.

You would have to be living in an alternate universe to think the manufacturing/delivery report or earnings were going to be sub-standard!

Oh, wait, I forgot about who we were talking about here...:(

Really enjoyed the conversation I just had with my wife. "Remember the really stupid big purchase I made at $382 after the going private announcement? After staring at it in the red for 15 months, happy to report that we have now made over $30k on that trade" So glad when TSLA makes me look like I know what I'm doing. :)

Now after weeks upon weeks of seeing Robinhood blow up my phone with AAPL and MSFT ATH notifications, where TF is my TSLA notification?????
I think it's straight-up glitched, it thinks the high today is still $370.40:

Screenshot_20191218-150943.png

• Funny
Reactions: SpaceCash
Really enjoyed the conversation I just had with my wife. "Remember the really stupid big purchase I made at $382 after the going private announcement? After staring at it in the red for 15 months, happy to report that we have now made over $30k on that trade" So glad when TSLA makes me look like I know what I'm doing. :)

Me too. Even my 5 shares (less than 1% of my hodlings) bought at 385$ are now in the green... :)

Bethany Mclean is just bitter she wrote a journalistic piece with TeslaCharts as her source.
at 14:30 here she discusses Elon Musk and her Vanity Fair piece of anyone is interested in learning more
Chanos is like the evil guy in the video game series mega man.. Bethany is just one of his level bosses that we have to knock out.. Tesla charts is another.. that Gordon guy is another.. just one by one - we will get to the final boss level and he will close his short.. game over..