Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jacob Rasmussen on Twitter

Lets check in on #TeslaQ, see how they ar... - oh... *sugar*.
eb18d5543719ac9b47b3bdf888409acae2ab1bed_hq.gif

Attachments

• evilmorty.gif
    evilmorty.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • evilmorty.gif
    evilmorty.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
The fact that they couldn't see thru the noise of CT glass breaking, elon smoking weed, etc just makes me think they don't care to do their jobs properly.
Wall St through their Media minions decided their best bet was to 'play the man' going way back to the 1st NY Times hit job on Elon in Summer 2018.

It didn't work. They should have played the ball. Now Elon's spiking that ball in their end zone.

MMs eff'n with humanity's best hope for our future to make a quick buck. Serves 'em right. R.O.U.S.'s

Cheers!

i'm fine with paying them a pittance to end this stupid, pointless "war" (it's a business ... why make unnecessary enemies?), especially if it has the potential side effect of improving the demand for Tesla vehicles. But, I know I'm in the minority and the arguments have already been presented by both sides.
To end the war Tesla would have to pay as much as the other car manufacturers--or likely as much as all the others put together.

As long as the shorts refuse to cover, this will continue. It's probably the first example in history of what happens when the shorts aren't in it for profits (Mr. Big Oil etc.) and without any actual covering it will continue forever. Infinite margin, infinite gains I guess.
I bet many shorts covered. But the DOLLARS shorted probably went up not down today. 9:30am tomorrow is gonna suck for TSLABBQ.

Reactions: UncaNed and humbaba