Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MCU1 to MCU2 upgrade is now official, and will cost $2,500:

Infotainment Upgrade

EDIT: They're pushing people that want priority on this upgrade to buy FSD:

"Owners with Full Self-Driving Capability will receive early access to the Infotainment Upgrade and a complimentary upgrade to the Full Self-Driving Computer during their appointment. Purchase Full Self Driving Capability from your Tesla app or Tesla Account to enjoy priority access the Infotainment Upgrade. Learn more about the Full Self-Driving Computer."

Does anyone know if RBH says Pending does it mean my order's been sent out? By obsessively clicking Send my order for 30 shares was marked as Pending but RBH just refused to update my account. If tomorrow I wake up and I don't have 30 shares @730 it's gonna get real ugly (for me at least)

For all the RH investors...I put $5000 into an E*TRADE account a few days ago. They’ll give you $100 after a week with a new account and a min 5k deposit. More for higher amounts.
E*Trade has always worked well for me. Buys done pretty much instantly. I don’t try anything fancy though.

couldn't ****ing buy calls today cause of RH, cost me thousands easily

I actually tried to sell my 3/13 800 calls on the run up but no luck, had a limit order very close to the high for the day. It did not go through, not sure what tomorrow will bring. Well, lesson learned. I will be moving to another broker.

Anybody use IB for options here? How is the experience? Any other recommendations? I have an account at Merrill but for whatever reason they only approved me for level 1 options trading.

Reactions: Boomer19
MCU1 to MCU2 upgrade is now official, and will cost $2,500:

Infotainment Upgrade

EDIT: They're pushing people that want priority on this upgrade to buy FSD:

"Owners with Full Self-Driving Capability will receive early access to the Infotainment Upgrade and a complimentary upgrade to the Full Self-Driving Computer during their appointment. Purchase Full Self Driving Capability from your Tesla app or Tesla Account to enjoy priority access the Infotainment Upgrade. Learn more about the Full Self-Driving Computer."

Also, with consideration to HW3 computer installation, note the timelines as well:

upload_2020-3-2_15-16-24.png

Configuration Beginning Availability
Autopilot Computer 2.5 with Full Self-Driving Capability Scheduling Now
Autopilot Computer 2.0 with Full Self-Driving Capability Late March
All remaining Model S and Model X owners Early April