Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alan Greenspan, PlainSite founder, was able to get communication between TSLA and Fremont Sheriff. Below is the link to the email docs:

https://www.plainsite.org/documents/1nudqt/city-of-fremont-covid19-pra-response/

Looks like its a stalemate. TSLA can open its factory because they interpret State order as acting order atm.

Just so everyone knows -- Alan Greenspan is a TSLA short-seller. He has gotten tons of funding from shortsellers to fund the Plainsite website. I'm not sure if all the documents on it are accurate, but even if they are, there is a HUGE bias against Tesla. Go ahead and use their site to search for Tesla articles compared to any other company. You'll find a *LOT* (I'm talking at least an order of magnitude) more on Tesla than any other company.

Please take documentation that you find exclusively on PlainSite with a grain of salt and do your own due diligence for any articles that you have found on PlainSite.

Just so everyone knows -- Alan Greenspan is a TSLA short-seller. He has gotten tons of funding from shortsellers to fund the Plainsite website. I'm not sure if all the documents on it are accurate, but even if they are, there is a HUGE bias against Tesla. Go ahead and use their site to search for Tesla articles compared to any other company. You'll find a *LOT* (I'm talking at least an order of magnitude) more on Tesla than any other company.

Please take documentation that you find exclusively on PlainSite with a grain of salt and do your own due diligence for any articles that you have found on PlainSite.
He also has a simple page counter throughout that increments by 1 every time you refresh, so feel free to refresh a few dozen times to make him feel like hundreds of unique visitors are deluging his amazing contributions to society.

Strongly disagree. Infection S-curves are like adoption curves, they are S-curves because the highest they can go is 100%. In other words, it's nonsensical to use a logarithmic chart to plot percentages that can't exceed 100%. Which is what an S-curve implies. Your explanation makes no sense at all unless it's an attempt to dilute Elon's actual message.

I think you're confusing a logarithmic curve with a logarithmic scale.

svgphp-graphs-exp-log-fns-2-s4.svg

An S curve is exponential up to the inflection point, after which point the shape is logarithmic.

S-shaped-curve-and-phases-of-diffusion-Source-author-s-elaboration.png

It depends on how long the shutdown lasts, whether jobs come back after the shutdown, and how long the thaw takes.

We are just guessing, but I'm prepared to make my rough guess, I haven't spent a lot of time on this, it is just gut feel
  • Freeze 4-8 weeks
  • Thaw 4-8 weeks ( 47 Million >>>> 20 Million)
  • Reboot - 8-16 weeks (20 Million >>> 6 Million)
  • Rebuild - 2 years - (6 Million >>> 1 Million)
What is more important from a investment point of view is how companies progress in each phase, once we get to Thaw, Tesla will do well.

Some businesses like Cruise Liners might not even do well in the rebuild phase..

The economic stimulus is most relevant in the Thaw/Reboot phases,,, if it is successful it achieves something like the numbers I posted, if unemployment is still high at the end of the Reboot, then they need more stimulus... it needs to be a number we can live with for a couple of years..

Last edited:
I think you're confusing a logarithmic curve with a logarithmic scale.

svgphp-graphs-exp-log-fns-2-s4.svg

An S curve is exponential up to the inflection point, after which point the shape is logarithmic.

S-shaped-curve-and-phases-of-diffusion-Source-author-s-elaboration.png

You may be right. All Elon wrote was "Logarithm graphs coming soon" which is vague. I was thinking of logarithmic scales

I was going to post the same. This Alan Greenspan is the lowest of the lowest trash. I think Vernon Unsworth is a MASSIVE piece of *sugar*, but Alan Greenspan makes him look like the Dalai Lama in comparison.

He's literally made it his full time occupation to fabricate bullshit 'research' targeting EVs, sustainable energy, and most of all Elon and Tesla.

I don't trust anything related to Alan Greenspan and Plainsite, and will not click any links to that website.

Oh dear. That opening paragraph from the link you posted...especially the last sentence.
  • We have reassessed the prospect for growth for 2020 and 2021. It is now clear that we have entered a recession – as bad as or worse than in 2009. We do project recovery in 2021–in fact there may be a sizeable rebound, but only if we succeed with containing the virus – everywhere - and prevent liquidity problems from becoming a solvency issue. A key concern about a long- lasting impact of the sudden stop of the world economy is the risk of a wave of bankruptcies and layoffs that not only can undermine the recovery but can erode the fabric of our societies.

Oh dear. That opening paragraph from the link you posted...especially the last sentence.
  • We have reassessed the prospect for growth for 2020 and 2021. It is now clear that we have entered a recession – as bad as or worse than in 2009. We do project recovery in 2021–in fact there may be a sizeable rebound, but only if we succeed with containing the virus – everywhere - and prevent liquidity problems from becoming a solvency issue. A key concern about a long- lasting impact of the sudden stop of the world economy is the risk of a wave of bankruptcies and layoffs that not only can undermine the recovery but can erode the fabric of our societies.

Oh boy, you really scared me there for a moment - I thought it said: "can erode the very fabric of the space-time continuum". Whew! ;)

And the bankruptcies are already starting:

SpaceX competitor OneWeb files for bankruptcy