Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the Bay Area and Alameda are targetting May 18 for stage 2 opening:

Reopening California: Is the Bay Area ready for Phase 2? Here's what every single county says

Alameda County

Start "Phase 2" on Friday? No.

Neetu Balram, a spokesperson for the county, told ABC7 News in an email that mid-May would likely be the earliest the county enters "Phase 2."

"Ongoing favorable results will be the deciding factors to further relaxation, and we are cautiously optimistic that we're making progress toward safely opening up to the State's allowed activities in mid-May," Balram said.

I have plenty of TSLA and hadn’t been looking to add for years. But when Q1 of last year hit and people freaked out and SP dropped, I decided that for every post that mentioned Tesla had a demand problem I would buy a share. I did and got a really good deal on them in the low $200’s.

If that's the case, how do you only have 63 shares. :eek:

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 2.46.26 AM.png

Joe Rogan on Twitter

phrasing pretty strongly implies to me that this has been pre-recorded (editing possible)

Looks like the Bay Area and Alameda are targetting May 18 for stage 2 opening:

Reopening California: Is the Bay Area ready for Phase 2? Here's what every single county says

Alameda County

Start "Phase 2" on Friday? No.

Neetu Balram, a spokesperson for the county, told ABC7 News in an email that mid-May would likely be the earliest the county enters "Phase 2."

"Ongoing favorable results will be the deciding factors to further relaxation, and we are cautiously optimistic that we're making progress toward safely opening up to the State's allowed activities in mid-May," Balram said.
This would appear to list the criteria:
https://813dcad3-2b07-4f3f-a25e-23c...d/ee8930_dca644005baf48d981764eb3287dbd30.pdf

The easiest for us to track would appear to be:

Indicator 1: The Total Number of Cases in the Community is Flat or Decreasing, and the Number of Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19 is Flat or Decreasing
• The number of new cases identified per day is flat or decreasing in the coming weeks and months.
o We know that as we increase testing, our numbers may temporarily go up. Increased testing will provide a more accurate picture of how many cases exist in our community. We will be closely monitoring and analyzing this information week by week.
• The number of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, across all hospitals, is flat or decreasing for 14 consecutive days.

Data are here:
5DB725E9-A679-4728-B200-D2C3304605C5.jpeg

529FE64E-E8C9-4DB4-AD00-A8B1CE9A94DD.jpeg

https://ac-hcsa.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/1e0ac4385cbe4cc1bffe2cf7f8e7f0d9

ArcGIS Dashboards

View attachment 539441

Joe Rogan on Twitter

phrasing pretty strongly implies to me that this has been pre-recorded (editing possible)
I remember hearing Joe Rogan saying that they stopped doing live streaming on YouTube a while back, can’t remember the exact reason… I think it’s because too many guests felt uneasy about no editing ability or something…

L.E.: A quick Google search refreshed my memory: at some point YouTube changed their policy where they will not only demonetise, but take an entire video down for the smallest copyright infringements. So it appears that some trolls would use the few seconds of on-screen playback of other YouTube videos that Joe would show while talking to his guests (“Jamie pull that up!”) and file a complaint for copyright infringement to have a whole interview taken down. So now Joe records the interviews and does a full scan to eliminate any segments that would make them liable for breaking copyright rules.

Last edited:
View attachment 539441

Joe Rogan on Twitter

Anyone else mildly concerned (read: quite certain) we might hear Elon go off the reservation with conspiracy theories about Corona or at a minimum a rant on citizens rights? I’m pretty confident Joe will encourage him to venture there.

Is there any indication Elon holds to any conspiracy theories?
Check his twitter postings over the past... oh, I don't know, two weeks or so.

Specifically, the stuff about doctors unnecessarily intubating patients for extra govt. funding, about random deaths being counted as Covid-19 deaths, about how dying with Covid-19 is completely different from dying of Covid-19 (and how, in his opinion, that's a large proportion of cases), etc.

From elbilforum.no in Norway:

Ordered an SR + April 1st with delivery in May. Received the following mail from delivery:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, it is true that your delivery was delayed due to The pandemic and current delivery estimate is late June or during July.

Feel free to contact us should there be anything else.

Thanks! Wish you a nice day ahead!

With best regards,
********* | Inside Sales & Delivery Advisor, Europe Sales
Burgmeester Stramanweg 122, 1101 EN Amsterdam