Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh and for those of you who have been writing super PC posts on my comments putting a troll in his place yesterday and chiding me for flaunting my level of wealth on TMC this is not my first rodeo before I traded $TSLA I made millions trading Facebook google chipotle Mexican Grill VMware TNA FAS etc. etc.
So I’m not jumping up and down with joy just because of what’s happening in Tesla
I think it’s awesome that you bought 650 calls for September. Most people don’t take you seriously though when every couple months you post that you’re liquidating your position and then less than 24 hours say you’re back to being Long.

I new this would happen ... but in July 2020 .. no way o_O... getting a little queasy ... need to shut computer down ... don't want to do anything i might regret today .. like take profits

That’s right. Go check out the TMC catalogue. Ponies are sold out - always have been, but there’s a sale on planes and yachts now; pages 45 thru 79.

Well I have no reason to flaunt the level of my wealth but when total losers consistently troll me bully me irritate me then I just think it is highly appropriate to put them in their proper place
You guys have a very high threshold of tolerating bullies and trolls on this site but very low threshold of calling our somebody starts telling you about millions of dollars that they made trading tsla

If you’re not here to make money why are you here

There is no reason for me to suffer fools gladly

Dude you sound like a power-hungry megalomanaiacal movie villain: I suffer no fools! Bow down to me! I will rule the galaxy!

Show a little humility. I’d be much more impressed then.