Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I disagree. I might not go pretty much all in like I did with TSLA but if I see a stock that I have as much confidence in as I did with TSLA then I would bet pretty big. I think we are all smart enough to do it again. We were able to see through the bs of the media and wall st when no one else could. Granted I’m not sure I could do it with another stock if I didn’t have the help of this forum. When I saw investors were literally counting ships going to Europe I knew I had an investment edge over the rest of the world.

You know what amazes me about this? Those TSLAQ cretins have access to the exact same information and have dug into this company as deeply as we have. Hell, they probably follow this forum. Yet they’ve managed to come to exactly the wrong conclusions.

I'll just leave this here.

upload_2020-7-20_16-26-38.png

You know what amazes me about this? Those TSLAQ cretins have access to the exact same information and have dug into this company as deeply as we have. Hell, they probably follow this forum. Yet they’ve managed to come to exactly the wrong conclusions.

That's the power of hate versus power of love ...

Tesla share rally propels some early fan investors to riches

Tesla share rally propels some early fan investors to riches

Snippet: Discussions about Tesla on online retail investor forums have surged, with users debating whether to hold their shares in hopes of even higher returns or cash out.

Told y'all they've been snooping this thread!!
for any other stock /= TSLA ... when i see an article like this is is time to Sell, Sell, Sell ...
picked up 15 shares this AM under $1500 ... getting closer to share goal ....

• Funny
Reactions: ThisStockGood