Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Investing in TSLA never be in a dull moment for too long. if SP stays stagnant at all, it's for a short period, and news such as sale numbers, earnings, etc came in to fuel the SP higher. The longest sluggish period was the last few weeks, and then boom Elon created excitements out of thin air, and here we go again! :cool:
Yeah. Profitable quarter during pandemic = nothing. "Meaningless" stock split = 20% gain.

If that pattern holds, S&P should be epic, but Q3 delivery/earning, meh.

Ummm...what am I missing here?

2 cents?

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 10.50.10 AM.png

Then why aren't the record date and distribution date on consecutive business days?

Then all the brokerages and issuer would need to stay all night to do the behind the screen work.
This way the brokerages report their holdings and the issuer prepares all the distribution ahead of time. After that day, the brokerages track net trades to square up post event.

• Love
Reactions: TNEVol
Crazy, #14/8 c1545's that were worth $200 on Tuesday, and I had written-off, just executed for $20k :D

I just got out of some 1740 calls for tomorrow I'd gotten a couple weeks back that were down like 98% a couple days ago for a tiny profit.

ALSO! Right near the peak a few minutes ago was able to sell sold a covered call for $1850 expiring tomorrow for almost 500 bucks.

So that guarantees S&P announcement tonight... YOU ARE WELCOME.