Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A nice picture from the SpaceX facility in Texas to brighten everyones' morning:

ElA8JMMWkAAVclg

https://twitter.com/BocaChicaGal/status/1319620893312692227

Ad Astra to the longs! :D

He just was not comfortable. If the car stayed straight it would have been safe. He should have let the car progress further
I drive the same way, extremely cautious, I do not let the car "learn" or whatever one wants to call it; it can get sooo close to curbs/other vehicles/garbage cans etc, I just can't risk it. And don't even think about construction zones with workers.

The driver is 100% to blame if there is a mishap of any kind, and Tesla makes that very clear in their disclaimers. I would be quite angry with myself if I even scratched a wheel cutting corners too close while in AP. I don't blame the guy for taking over immediately when he senses the car is not going to do what he would do in that situation.

TSLA moving opposite of futures so far....pretty low volume.
Going to be one of those days.

Support is at around 417. Recall doesn't exactly help the stock price. And there seems to be no difference between those that were shipped to China vs the rest of the world so many may petition to have all s/x recalled made in those 5 years.

Especially because the competition has to go through a painful rollout process in each area they cover--city by city. And it's not just "I can do Dallas" or "I can do Houston" because most urban areas are made up of multiple cities with their own city counsels.
It's also a safety issue. With an operating system you could get by with second best, but a driving system? If I'm 20% more likely to die using Waymo's system than Tesla's then it would be pretty negligent for me to use #2.

I drive the same way, extremely cautious, I do not let the car "learn" or whatever one wants to call it; it can get sooo close to curbs/other vehicles/garbage cans etc, I just can't risk it. And don't even think about construction zones with workers.

The driver is 100% to blame if there is a mishap of any kind, and Tesla makes that very clear in their disclaimers. I would be quite angry with myself if I even scratched a wheel cutting corners too close while in AP. I don't blame the guy for taking over immediately when he senses the car is not going to do what he would do in that situation.

Pfft! Give me my CYBRTRCK and I’ll take one for the team and let it learn the hard way, the easy, and any other way in between.

If they wanted the SP to rise, yes subscription would certainly bump it. But not needing the cash now, they can continue to pump it up to a value closer to $15 or even $20K (once folks see why).

I have to eat crow on this one. Somebody called it yesterday and now they offer month to month FSD subscription. Only goes to show cash flow matters, and more is even better! But doesn't this just osborn full price FSD this week? A bit early it seems.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike and dww12