Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This appears from the outside looking in as far as options to be a very fake drop. We will have to see how things shake out by the end of Friday. Yesterday NO ONE thought about buying back THEIR billions if not a trillion in losses THEY will have in PUTs expiring in the money. I find that extremely odd. Heck THEY didn't even think to about selling some Calls. The chart just kept the same look as if THEY fully expect this to go right back up. I feel like I should have gotten up a bit earlier to type this because by the time I post it thing will have reversed. Let me hit enter and go look at the chart now that the market has opened.

fake.png

(edits because I tried typing this too early in the morning I guess...lol)

Looks like i better turn my phone off as the text messages have already started...The best one so far is SN-8 crashing and an idiot that didn't buy any $TSLA when i told him to says "There goes your $TSLA shares" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I always find it intriguing when forum members talk about friends or family razzing them and such about Tesla, Elon, TSLA, SpaceX etc...

There is not a single person in my circle of friends, family or acquaintances who ever say one negative or disparaging word on the topics.

On reflection, I’m not sure that’s because I wouldn’t tolerate such talk for a second or if it’s because I’ve finally managed to get my message across that they are never invited to my mountain and have alienated everyone.

I always find it intriguing when forum members talk about friends or family razzing them and such about Tesla, Elon, TSLA, SpaceX etc...

There is not a single person in my circle of friends, family or acquaintances who ever say one negative or disparaging word on the topics.

On reflection, I’m not sure that’s because I wouldn’t tolerate such talk for a second or if it’s because I’ve finally managed to get my message across that they are never invited to my mountain and have alienated everyone.
Eh...it's normally the salty ones that did not get in when i had told them to. They are, however, actually pretty smart because they figure out how much the SP was when i told them to buy and how much it is currently (They even know that it split 5:1) so that tells me that they are actually following $TSLA. FUD exists everywhere....if we didn't have any....it would be extremely boring :)

Market is trying to shake weak hands, but all they are shaking in the TMC community are weak cushions! HODL and buy moar! ;)
Ah, no. I woke up to multiple millennials texting me freaking out. If I hadn't told them to STFU and hold, they would have sold. Not sure how much these kids could possibly own worldwide, but retail isn't all as hung up as we are here.

LOL who ever that mod is, I know spank was not the most educating thing ever. Just trying to be funny. No hard feelings or red bottoms.

On our way to 600 it seems. Oversold? We gotta get this bad boy back up before Friday. I’m strapped for cash with Christmas and Covid. Buying now would most likely be smart but it’s to dangerous for my “actual” life IE my bank account. TSLA is all I got, holding on for a few more days/months/years/decades. Still undecided if/where/when/how/how much.

Elons the man, I wish I was a richer man and could invest more. Not today, jr!

Gotta crack 600 first

Reactions: canoemore and KMCC
Eh...it's normally the salty ones that did not get in when i had told them to. They are, however, actually pretty smart because they figure out how much the SP was when i told them to buy and how much it is currently (They even know that it split 5:1) so that tells me that they are actually following $TSLA. FUD exists everywhere....if we didn't have any....it would be extremely boring :)

Boring has its own appeal; it’s a drama free zone. I want drama, I’ll call Mom and get the lowdown on who started the food fight at lunch.

Sold 20% of my holdings at $573 at market open. My cost basis is ~$100.

My reasoning: I've watched tesla for the last 8 years skyrocket, and have slowly accumulated and sold between 10-20% of my holdings when I felt I could make a major upgrade in my standard of living. I've reached one of those points in my life where it makes sense for me to do this.

Also - every time I sell the stock it goes into a major leg up. I sold at $667 pre split - quickly rose to $1k. Sold at $1900 - now we are here.

I can't feel but solely responsible for initiating the next leg up of the stock for y'all. You're welcome :D

My reasoning: I've watched tesla for the last 8 years skyrocket, and have slowly accumulated and sold between 10-20% of my holdings when I felt I could make a major upgrade in my standard of living. I've reached one of those points in my life where it makes sense for me to do this.

Also - every time I sell the stock it goes into a major leg up. I sold at $667 pre split - quickly rose to $1k. Sold at $1900 - now we are here.

I can't feel but solely responsible for initiating the next leg up of the stock for y'all. You're welcome :D

Your track record is holding up already!

Wow...please give us a few days notice before you plan on selling next time :)

Thank you for your service. I really didn't want to see another >$1M drop in paper gains again today.

• Love
Reactions: farzyness

on behalf of my shares, thank you! ;D