Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Smart move IMHO If you don't derive value for your needs and wants ... what is the point ... you cant take the TSLA shares with you o_O... I previously purchased a vacation home(mountain) with some shares and that lot was at a lot lower SP than we are now ... no regrets

Unfortunately, last time I checked you can't take cash or a vacation home with you either.

I keep hoping they will change the rules but each time the answer is the same.

So I have a source that says they reached their NA goals a week ago. I'll be interested to see if Fred's "source" is full of it or if my source is off. And no I'm not joking

Your source sounds more accurate. Tesla at a quarterly run rate of 210k vehicles produced if no days off (840k annual rate per cleantechnica article in October, maybe more now). They also had 6k deliveries after Q3. The electrek source said NA target. That target may have changed. Elon is super competitive. I don't this he wants to just deliver 181k I think he wants to destroy that target. I think the electrek leak is to sandbag the delivery number. I've heard from a source that model Y production has ramped significantly and are flying off the lots in a major US city. The source likened it to when model 3 ramped significantly in Q4 2018. Sig more model Y deliveries than Q3. I'm encouraged. Thanks for posting.

Here we go again! Happy New Year everyone from Liverpool

upload_2020-12-31_15-29-26.png

Mr. Hiro Mizuno of Japan - Special Envoy on Innovative Finance and Sustainable Investments

Mr. Hiro Mizuno of Japan - Special Envoy on Innovative Finance and Sustainable Investments
un.org

The Special Envoy will support the Secretary-General’s advocacy and engagement in global public-private dialogue to encourage action in new and unprecedented ways to shift public and private investments toward the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals.

Uh-oh: Mr. Mizuno holds a Master of Business Administration from Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University and BA of Law from Osaka City University, Japan. :eek::D

Anyone know if there's a way to gift 529 accounts to really good friends' kids college aspirations as a thank you without telling them beforehand?

Kinda feeling a giving move once TSLA hit $700.
You can set up an account for them yourself, though you'll need their SSN to do it. Then there are rules about the maximum amount anyone can receive per year in a 529 account, but it's pretty high, but you would want to check with your friend to make sure your account + their account (+ any others) don't exceed that maximum.

• Helpful
Reactions: goinfraftw