Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I drink a shot of Woodford Reserve (Elons favorite whiskey) every time we set a new all time closing high in $100 increments.....pre split. So that means I need to drink for $3800, $3900, and $4000 today. Can you all stop buying for the next 3 minutes so I don't have to drink for $4100 too. Gonna be a fun afternoon.
When $TSLA hit $3k..i opened up a bottle of Hibiki 21 and drank 1/2 the bottle. I told myself if $TSLA hits $4k, i will open a bottle of Hibiki 30 and drink 1/2 the bottle....Damn Elon!! It's gonna be a great weekend!! :)

Can't agree with this. While the percentage may not be as great, shareholders will be greatly rewarded for staying in TSLA. It's market cap is <$800B. Do you think it's not going to worth trillions someday?

The biggest company in the world Apple is now only worth 2 Trillion. Also the whole stock market is one big giant BUBBLE right now. Finally Tesla comes close to 2 Trillion here come the TRUSTBUSTERS. Think Microsoft, Google, Facebook.

Us Tesla owners never want to get that reputation BMW owners have of being total jerks!
Tesla owners are smart, kind folks who like to smile and say things like "Oh, don't worry about it man!" and "Nice job!".

These dudes showed up in a model S and they really market themselves to Tesla owners so I think they get it! I did NOT ask them if they also have any TSLA.

• Informative
Reactions: StealthP3D
When I look at all those zeros gained today.
When I think of yesterday.
When I think of nearly the next two weeks.
My mind is in grotesque sensory overload.
I do not understand.
I thought I was fairly rational.
Now I shall consume inebriating beverages.
I haven't non-alcoholic inebriates close at hand.
Actually, I'm drunk on sensory overload.
Perhaps I can offer you a cigar? Heck, I'd like to offer everybody a cigar! And I don't even smoke. :eek:

Reactions: Drumheller
To me this is just beyond my wildest dreams.

84F384A4-5AA7-46D0-9602-ED7306019569.jpeg

(*pre split, for those of you who remember ;))

Also, thanks for the update on the beers @Lycanthrope! Good for you doing a white month, maybe we should have a virtual beer together on Zoom Feb 1st - by then perhaps we'll toast to having crossed $1000 (post split! :eek: ).