Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Semi spotted on Freemont test track. Cool drone video towards the bottom.

Note to Nikola: That is how you film a truck in motion ;)🤪

Oof.

If we bounce from here on the QQQs one could argue for a triple bottom which is a big deal.

Hit 300 on Thursday, 298 on Friday and 299 today.

BUT, if we open tomorrow in free fall then.... I dunno. The QQQs are still up 100% on the 52 weeks.

One would think not. This yield hysteria or 'rotation' has to run its course at some point. QQQs have hit a ten percent correction.

Anyway, all the best.

Another ugly loss for the home team to extend the losing streak to a season long 5 games and drop their record to two games below .500. This team is way too good to stay down for long, and I fully expect a strong season and this slump a distant memory come playoff time.

Today
Score: 563.00
Margin of W/L: -32.92
Attendance: 47,920,707

Season
Record: 21-23
Total points in wins: 471.99
Total points in losses: -614.66
YTD gain/loss: -142.67 -20.22%
Avg points per win: 22.48
Avg points per loss: -26.72
Best W: 63.98 2021-01-08
Worst L: -68.83 2021-01-11
Last 10: 2-8
Streak: L5

Sorry off-topic: on the mobile iOS design the avatar icons are too big for my taste. Simply too much space.
Any chance to make them smaller?
This is effin ridiculous!
Look at this screen, why is all the information that I could care less about taking up 90% of the screen. I don’t need huge avatars and if I want to know somebody’s location or how much they post I can click on their profile. Screen name, tiny profile pic, next line a giant box for what they said. Why is the like button a menu now, and with no new choices? WTF is this?

Attachments

• 9C3A3C84-BE26-4633-B599-9522B7073F08.png
    9C3A3C84-BE26-4633-B599-9522B7073F08.png
    610 KB · Views: 76
Some less experienced investors may be getting frustrated with TSLA (and other growth stocks) getting hammered the last few weeks. Folks, this is just how it is. Take a look at any of the great growth stories of the last few decades: Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Nvidia, Tesla, and you'll find a stock that sometimes drops 50, 60, 70% below all-time-highs, even in the midst of a robust growth period. Welcome to tech investing. Buckle up!
I've been 😢 about my AAPL YTD, but in perspective, I'm still up 1,300% and yes, there were many down cycles in that run up.

On the other hand, I was late to TSLA, but still up 80% in January. Made the mistake of loading up the truck on the first dip to the high 790's. Underwater big time now. Just have to ride this one out. Hope I live long enough.

This is effin ridiculous!
Look at this screen, why is all the information that I could care less about taking up 90% of the screen. I don’t need huge avatars and if I want to know somebody’s location or how much they post I can click on their profile. Screen name, tiny profile pic, next line a giant box for what they said. Why is the like button a menu now, and with no new choices? WTF is this?
I laughed so hard at this. Thank you. I needed this.

So here we are, sitting round $3,000 when we know $5,000 is on the near horizon. What's everyone's favorite call expiration and why?

I'm thinking of letting this go another couple weeks then buying calls @ Sep and Jan expirations just to try and leverage the irrational tech dip and a 10yr treasury reversal. Any good reason to push it out further or look at something like Aug? What's your favorite trigger event on the horizon?

Reactions: JakeP
They aren't done working on it. Give them a week or so before we start bitching about the changes.
But if we tell them now perhaps they can incorporate it into what they are still working on. We need a place to vote. I got to say, that giant cat head with the triangle red lipstick kind of freaked me out.